Sudden Proposal....

"what happened to him and your face? Ask xichen as he was checking on yunlan.

Oh!! He fell unconscious and I woke up from a dream said da qing faking smile to him.

It does not make sense? ask xichen raising his eyebrow.

Ah! I mean it's happened by blanket said da qing laughing awkwardly as to change topic he ask "how's he?

" He's fine but not for long" xichen said sadly caressing yunlan face.

"I'm sorry yunlan for cheating on you but can't you see love in my eyes "he said as he kiss about to kiss yunlan forehead.

" please xichen, he don't love you anymore "said da qing as be grab xichen hand and pushed him out of the room" if I want anything else I will tell you ".

" okay " said xichen looking down he notice shen Wei and yezun looking at him.

" why are you here? Ask shen Wei to xichen.

"oh!! It's just yunlan fell unconscious "said xichen with sad.

" what happened to him? Ask worried shen Wei and yezun still angry but regretting to hit da qing.

"oh! You don't know he have brain Tumor and only have two or one and half year "said xichen with teary eyes.

As shen Wei hear that new he stumble back, eyes wide, mouth open as he realise tears fell from his eyes.

Yezun hold his brother as he also shocked, they both went to yunlan room.

Wei can see yunlan sleeping on bed like he will never wake up and da qing crying sitting beside him.

As da qing see yezun he came to him hugged him "I really did not have anything with him, please don't leave me" said crying da qing like him.

"I'm sorry to doubt on your friendship da qing, I'm so bad, I'm sorry "said yezun as hugged da qing.

Shen wei just looking at his beauty who slowly open his eyes" shen Wei "said yunlan with weak voice.

Shen wei put finger on his lips as he hugged yunlan" I love you "he said.

Yunlan was shocked but then smile" I love you too "he said" I love you since our school days, you are my first Crush ".

Shen wei smile his most beautiful smile as he kissed yunlan forehead then tip of his nose then his lips" why did not you tell me you have brain Tumor? Ask crying shen Wei.

Yunlan now more shocked but his mind travelling to thought "is shen Wei said I love you Coz of sympathy?

But his doubt quickly get clear" if you tell me before we can enjoy our life together yunlan, I love you so my h not becoz of sympathy but I love too since school days "said Wei as he smile to him.

Now yunlan cried" I want to live with you Wei till I die "he said smiling to him.

" I know it's a sudden but I want to enjoy every moment with you "said shen Wei as he bend down on his one knee" Zhao yunlan will you marry me".

Yunlan always surprised, tears in his eyes then he said "No".

"what? Shout a of them together.