Last Wish...

"you have to choose or we can't save anyone of them" said the doctors.

Tears flowing from shen Wei eyes "I can't please, I can't take this decision".

One more nurse came from inside the ward "sir, you wife Want to talk to you" said the nurse.

Shen wei did not listen for any sec as he run inside quickly, he saw smiling yunlan on bed hiding his pain and fear of leaving them alone here.

"look... Emh... at me... Wei.. "said yunlan trying to endure his pain.

Wei was crying he refuse to look at yunlan "look....aahh...at me Wei" said yunlan again.

This time Wei look at him, to make this all easy for Wei yunlan smile brightly  "when I married you, before our honeymoon I asked you one wish".

Wei looked at him confusingly but he remember before honeymoon yunlan ask Wei for one wish,which he will grant anytime yunlan want.

" remember "said yunlan smiling to him.

" hmm".

"i want my last wish today "said yunlan with teary eyes but still smiling.

" will you fulfill it "ask yunlan tears flowing.

"hmm"

"I want to you to live happy life, take care of my baby and choose my baby  as our decision "said yunlan caressing his cheeks, wiping his tears.

Wei smile but his tears flying non stop finally his patience limits broke as he cried " please don't leave me, I can't live without you please yunlan ".

" idiot,  I'm not leaving you I'm here always inside your heart , I'm taking all our happy memories "said yunlan as he smile.

" can I kiss him last time "ask shen Wei from doctors.

" yes! you can  "said the doctors who also crying.

Wei kissed him passionately last time, as for yunlan wish which he don't want to full fill, have full fill as he sign the papers for saving baby then walk out from ward.

Yunlan whose holding his crying  cried out loud" I'm sorry Wei ".

Operation starts , as after four hours hearing yunlan screams, they heard crying of twins, one nurse came with twins in his hands and give to Mrs shen and Mr shen.

Silence......

... Beep........__________________________

Doctors came sorry to say we were not able to save your husband.

Every single hope of shen Wei with God, broken now, his heart, his soul, his life everything think is broken.

As he fell on ground again that one old lady came "god bless you and your family "she said as he kissed both kids forehead.

As shen Wei run inside the room, saw yunlan sleeping like princess waiting to wake by his Prince Charming.

As he caress his face" Yunlan look you give birth to our angles "as he missed his forehead " are you mad at me for not be with you while delivery , I'm sorry for that, look our angles want to see their mama  don't want to see them "said Wei as his red eyes get dry.

" please! open your eyes love, mom why he's not opening his eyes mom, yunlan open your eyes " shout wei.

" Yunlan" shout shen Wei as fell unconscious but yunlan pendant still glowing.