Just Like A Dream...

After wedding yunlan and shen Wei both went to tour the world.

They went most famous places in whole world , they seen seven wonders of world.

It's been six month, yunlan is better now, he's not fainting anymore and they are now in London.

"Wei, look at bird she's so cute "shout yunlan in zoo excitedly like a child.

" not more than you "said Wei as he kissed his beautiful wife.

Yunlan blushed hard" aww! You too hubby "as he kissed back his husband.

As they pulled away their eyes met, in few month it was just like dream to yunlan, he have most beautiful husband in the world, most lovable family, most best and supportive best friend, his husband kisses and touch make him encourage to live more, but if he died today in his husband arms, he will not have any regret.

As he came out of his thought "every single day is so important like a treasure to me with you " said yunlan as tear escaped from corner of his eyes.

Wei wiped that tear from his eyes "me too love" as he kissed him again.

Time skip...

They went to many different places, as yunlan got tired but them he saw some couples dancing on romantic music.

He grabbed wei hands "dance with me".

"but yunlan I'm not good at dance "said shy Wei.

" Don't worry baby, you wife is a perfect dancer and will teach you "said yunlan.

As pulled Wei by his waist closed too closed to his chest.

Wei was the one shying and blushing,he put his one hand on Wei shoulder, place Wei one hand on his waist, intervene their other hands.

As they start dancing slowly slowly, as yunlan teach few more steps to Wei and Wei is the fast learner, as the another fast song start, both start dancing with his rhythm, feeling blessed in each other arms.

Wei spin yunlan kissed his lips, they both danced so good that whole crowed cheering for them but as the last spin.

Yunlan fell unconscious in Wei arms "Yunlan" shout shen Wei as he hold him before he hit his head on floor.

As Wei lift yunlan in bridal style and called his driver, both sit in their car and went to hospital.

Yunlan was admitted in emergency ward as shen Wei phasing out the ward " god, please save my yunlan" he also cry when doctor came smiling to him.

"congratulations Mr shen he's pregnant "said the doctor.

" did I hear clearly,you said he's pregnant "said Wei a confused.

" yes sir he's pregnant "she said gain smiling to Wei.

Wei jumped excitedly " he's pregnant, I'm going to be a daddy ".

All people smiling to him seeing his excitement, as one old lady came to him" may you god bless you and you wife "she said.

Wei kissed her cheek and hugged" thanks so much grandma "he said then ask" can I see him ".

" of course "said the doctor.

Inside yunlan locket was shinning very brightly, as Wei came inside that shine gone.

Yunlan opened his cute brown eyes" I m gonna be daddy yunlan, you are pregnant "said Wei as he give rain of kisses to yunlan.

Yunlan smile to him" I'm mama" he said happily but inside he's afraid if he can ever see his baby face.

Both hugged each other and shen wei called his family to give happy news.

Yunlan just touch his stomach and smile.