Tag No.1

I got tagged by Kailucy .

1. Where do you want to be in 10 years?
I honestly don't really know. All I know is that I love writing and reading but I probably won't pursue it unless I improve a lot. I'd like to be fluent in the languages I'm learning though.

2. Sexuality?
Ahahahaha bold of you to assume that my heart has the capacity to love.

(I know that aro and ace are valid sexualities, I just have a really bad sense of humor. Sorry.)

3. Post a selfie?
...Yeah, no.

4. Favourite anime?
Okay, so I've recently become obsessed with anime and I don't know why I was ever sceptical about it? My favourite is probably One Punch Man or Demon Slayer, but I love Jujutsu Kaisen, Banana Fish and Death Note. There's a bunch of others that I also watched but I'm not going to list all of them.

5. Age?
I would say that 'age is just a number' but honestly that has the exact same energy as 'children are just pre-adults', so no. I am a teen though.

Welp, I don't feel comfortable sharing a lot on the Internet because - iDenTitY tHeFt iS nOt a jOkE jIm!!!

If you understand that reference, I love you.

6. Monsta X bias?
No offence to the Kpop stans but I honestly don't listen to enough Kpop to have a bias in each group. I already have so many already, I can't keep up :')

7. Describe yourself in 3 words
a) Fangirl (hopefully without being toxic though)
b) Daydreamer
c) Cat-lover

8. Are you funny?
nO, i'M siRiUs...

*crickets chirp in mourning*

To conclude, no.

9. Bias?
Only one?

10. Nationality?
*coughs politely in crumpets, scones and tea*

Yes, I speak like that.

11. Best friend?
I have two best friends (and a bunch of new friends who are technically classed as 'The Weebs' who are awesome!) who totally wouldn't appreciate their names being put on the internet but I'm friends with a few of my followers. I'm not going to tag anyone though which (I know) kind of defeats the whole purpose of a tag book.

12. Birthday?
Wouldn't you like to know, weather boy?

(Obviously, nothing's funnier than referencing dead vines.)

13. Favourite lyric?
"If all we have is time, then we'll be alright." -Fumes (Eden)

14. Do you like Jim Jokes?
I...

Yeah, there's no point in lying, I have no idea who Jim Jokes is (sorry).

Edit: I just searched up Jim jokes and most of the results were related to The Office 😂.

15. Are you mean?
HOW DARE YOU, YOU MORONIC-

Nah, I'm just kidding. I don't think I am, at least not intentionally.

16. Song that you last heard?
I hate to say this, but Cotton Eye Joe (because YAY country dancing). But before that, it was probably something by Green Day or Black Veil Brides (anything emo/rock/pop punk because I'm not like other girls 😂).

17. Current fandoms?
Harry Potter
PjO/HoO and pretty much everything else
TBBT
B99
The Office
Star Wars (Star Trek's better though, so fight me - I mean, they're both good but I just like annoying the Star Wars fans XD)
Shadowhunters (the books, series and movie - kind of obsessed lol)
Carry On (Simon Snow)
Killing Eve
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Buzzfeed Unsolved (Supernatural and True Crime)
Dan and Phil
Tokyo Ghoul
Cells At Work! (and code black)
My Hero Academia
Attack on Titan
Yuri!!! on Ice
Death Note
One Punch Man
Charlotte
Banana Fish
given
citrus
Assassination Classroom
Demon Slayer
Jujutsu Kaisen
Undertale
Danganronpa (games and anime)
Doki Doki Literature Club
Fnaf

I think that's it? I have way too many, I know :')

18. First ever K-pop song you heard?
I want to say Kill This Love by BlackPink, but it's probably Gangnam Style (tbh I didn't even know what k-pop was back then, I lived under a rock).

19. Cats or dogs?
Cats, duh.
(But I have to admit, I do love dogs as well. But as a full-time cat mum, it's my duty to defend felines.)

20. Top 3 K-pop groups?
Hmmm... Wow, this is hard. (That's what she said)

1) BlackPink
2) Big Bang
3) BTS

Welp, I don't really want to lose anymore followers, so if you want me to tag you, just PM me or comment. (But if you want to do this and "follow the rules" tag 15 people).

But for now... (lol, sorry)
iamverda357