9: Day 4, which house are you?

The only reason this is long, is because I found pictures on google if nations had a Game of Thrones house. I mentioned the series twice, so I figured why not just do a little which house are you from? Or a which house do you belong in? Or even if you don't belong in a house, then you're part of the Knights Watch or a White Warker or wildlings.

🇰🇷: so sugnyeo (ladies), a few days ago some of us told you which GOT house we would be in, but you never told us.
🇪🇸: so chicas, where are you from?

Cleo: me and my sister are from house Arryn.
Ruby: you know, that house with that bottom door that sends you falling over ten feet to the ground.
🇺🇸: you'll be a pancake when you hit the ground. No offense, Canada.
🇨🇦: I-I-It's ok. You won't be getting maple syrup imported from my country for a long time eh.
Aqua: house Greyjoy.
Esmeralda: me and my sister are from house Martell. Where all the hot boys are.
Katia: the boys are hot, but the ladies are a be-otch.
Jennifer: let's just say all of us sisters are from the same house, like me and Sera, we're from house Baratheon.
Serafina: their little instrumental song on YouTube is catchy, it's like you're ready to march off and fight.
🇷🇺: Evie, what about you?

Evie: . . . If you die on the other side of that over ten foot tall wall made of ice . . . I'll bring you back to life. But you'll look like an ice cold zombie with blue eyes.
🇯🇵: A White Warker.
🇵🇱: oh snap, a night queen.
Prussia: kesesesese my awesomeness will destroy you.
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿: why not be one of the wildlings?
Evie: where's the fun in that?
Liliana: alright back to the south-western side of Westeros. I'm from house Tyrell.
Rose: me and my sister aren't the only ones in house Stark. And seeing as Jon is a basterd child—although I love him very much—I'm that adorable wolf named Ghost From that house.
Amy: I'm Sansa from house Stark.
Ella: I'm Bran. Or should I say Bran the broken, or three eyed raven.
Luna: and I'm Arya.
🇺🇸: woh, Don't mess with this household.
Zoey: I'm house Tully. You know that house that in episode eight of season six the Lannisters call them Blackfish.
🇫🇷: ohohohoh, black sheep of—
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿: don't, even, go there.
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿: Ana, what about you lassie?

Ana: . . . it doesn't really matter what house you choose, it's your personality, your court, and what you can do to help that house that matters.
🇺🇸: that's one of the best speeches I've ever heard.
🇩🇪: if I could clap I vould.
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿: well said love.
Ana: but all everyone cares about on that series is an iron throne that in the end got melted.
Romano: so true ragazza, so true.
🇩🇰: uhhh, just tell us what house you'd be in or which ones your favorite.
And just for that rudeness, he got his hooves stomped on by Norway.
🇳🇴: forgive him, go on.
Ana: thanks . . . well England . . . You're not the only one from House Lannister.
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿: th-thank you love, I mean Ana.
🇫🇷: no moname, you mean love.

🇮🇹: ve~ wait, what about that-a last house? the one with the flag that-a has a three headed dragon.
🇭🇺: Victoria?

Victoria: . . . I would be in the Knights Watch. With this black hair in the dark of the night, you wouldn't see me coming. As for my sister, she's from house Targaryen. She is not a princess, she is a Khaleesi.
🇨🇭: alright now we know where you all belong.
🇦🇺: so just like in the series, let's keep moving mates.
🇵🇱: I am sooo getting a manicure and pedicure when I'm back to normal.

And here are some Europe nations if they had a house in Game of Thrones.