It's not even Christmas part 3

XXX - A/N sorta smutty so watch out!!!
*(Mitch's POV)*

Scott was angry, I could tell by his tone of voice. "Please don't be mad at me..." I looked at him with a guilty expression. "It's not that bad" I exclaimed as I tried to pull my hand away from his grasp, but he had a tight grip on my wrist.

"Mitch....you know I don't like it when you hide things from me." He spoke softly, but I knew he was trying his hardest not to freak out. He sighed "Just....Just tell me what happened." He loosened his grip on my wrist and tugged me forward into a hug.

"I promise I won't be mad" He squeezed me reassuringly.

"O-ok...let's sit on the bed." I pulled away from his hug and dragged him to the bed, I sat with my back against the wall and he sat infront of me, holding both my hands but being more gentle with the injured one.

"So last night when I got home I saw a stray cat by your car and you know how much I love cats, so I wanted to pet it but it bit me really hard and it ran away....." I explained to him about most of what happened and he just listened quietly, occasionally rubbing his thumbs over my skin.

After I finished explaining he moved closer and kissed me passionately on the lips, he explored my mouth with his tongue, I expected him to be rougher but he took his time being gentle and slow with me.

He pulled away slightly "Why didn't you tell me last night?" He asked breathlessly.

I shrugged "I didn't want to worry you and it was late and we were both really tired, I promised myself that I would tell you today and I did." I kissed him again "I didn't think it was that bad, but im sorry for keeping it from you." He sighed and held me in an embrace. "It's ok, but next time just tell me and i'll help you, I wouldn't be mad you know." I snuggled close into his chest and took in his scent, it was incredibly calming. "I know." I smiled, I was hopelessly in love with this idiot.

He pulled back from the hug and took my injured hand in his "So, lets take a look at that bite now, shall we?" He gently started unraveling the bandages, I winced when the bandage got stuck on a part of the wound.

"Ouch...that looks pretty bad, did you disinfect it?"

"Yeah, I tried my best to bandage it but i only had one hand"

He inspected it closely "It's not deep enough to need stitches but I think you should clean it and then just let the wound breath for a bit, i'll help you bandage it again later." I nodded and got up to clean the wound.

I went into Scott's bathroom and turned on the tap, I let the water flow over my hand, I put some soap on the injury and winced when I felt the sting. I quickly washed it off and gently dried my hand.

When I walked back in the room I saw Scott standing in front of his closet shirtless. I smiled and walked up behind him as quietly as I could. When I was close enough I yelled his name out loudly "SCOTT!!!!" He screamed and jumped back, falling inside his closet, causing a bunch of clothes to fall on top of him.

He was now seated at the bottom of his closet covered in a bunch of clothes. I started laughing uncontrollably, he frowned at me "That wasn't nice" I kept laughing. "I-Im s-so-sorry...haha oh my god..." I tried apologizing inbetween laughs, I eventually fell on the floor clutching my stomach, it was way too funny.

Scott just kept frowning at me "Stop laughing....it wasn't even that funny." I wiped away a tear and tried to get my breathing under control "Y-You're right, Im sorry." I giggled when he tried to get up from all the mess, he was still covered in all his clothes.

I laughed "You look like the clothing monster." He smirked. "You're right, and you know what the clothing monster likes to do to bad kids?" I realized what he was getting at and I frowned, I started to walk backwards towards the door slowly. "Scott...no....you ca-" He never let me finish my sentence.

I was suddenly tackled onto the bed, he pinned both my hands above my head with only one of his. 'Damn him and his big hands' I thought to myself. "Scott!!!..wait!!!" I yelled out with urgency. He stopped his actions and raised one of his eyebrows waiting for me to continue. He looked at me expectantly

"Scott....Please....Don't do this to me...I'm injured." I looked up at my hand. He just smiled "Well you should have thought about that before you scared me, now it's time for my revenge" I couldn't say anything more, I felt his hands climbing up and down my sides in a tickling motion. I shifted uncomfortably and laughed hard, I hated when he tickled me, It was torture.

"S-SC-SCOTT.....P-Please st-stop....I can-...I can't b-breath..." I yelled out as i laughed uncontrollably. "Are you going to scare me again?"

"N-Noo..." I breathed out.

"Promise??" He slowed his movements. "I-I...I promise....p-please stop." He moved his hand away from my sides but kept my hands trapped above my head. "You look so sexy when your flustered." He kissed my neck, I was too drained from tickling, I didn't even bother trying to escape. I just enjoyed the pleasure.

"Mnnn...Scott.." I moaned when he bit down on a sensitive spot. He let go of my hands and I wrapped them around his neck, I pulled him into a long passionate kiss. He used his hands to push up my sweater, we stopped kissing so we could take it off completely. I jumped back on his lips once it was off. Scott, thankfully was already shirtless, I roamed my hands all along his back while he pulled down my shorts.

I gasped when he pulled down my boxers as well, the cool air in the room made me shudder. I started pulling off his pants and boxers too, they have got to go. "If I knew you'd get this excited after I tickled you I would have done it more often." He smirked and kissed down my neck. I frowned "Don't even think about it." He laughed. "I'm kidding." He rubbed the inside of my thigh, I sighed in content.

He kept kissing down my neck to my chest, he playfully licked my dead mouse tattoo. I giggled, I always loved it when he admired my tattoo's. He brought his mouth back up to my lips and kissed me hard, I kissed back with just as much force. Our tongues battled with each other, he lifted my knee's over his shoulders and reached on the bedside table for lube and a condom.

I panted hard, he left me breathless from all the kissing. He gently pushed a slicked finger inside of me, I shifted a bit to get more comfortable. He started moving in and out, ocassionly adding another finger until I was thoroughly stretched. I moaned out his name.

"Scott.....please..." I panted "I-I need you...please.."

He kissed me softly "Relax babe." He rolled the condom down his length and poured a healthy amount of lube on it.

I felt the tip press against me slowly, I always loved how he never wanted to hurt me, he always wanted to be gentle, but I wouldn't mind him being rough sometimes. I moaned loudly when he was completely in. He slowly pulled out and then back in, I felt him brush my prostate and I threw my head back. It felt like ecstasy.

"OH MY GOD....There..right there...do it again.." It felt so good I couldn't take it anymore. "G-Go faster...p-please..." He smirked and picked up the pace, he was slamming into me harder and faster, hitting my prostate each time. I moaned loudly, I couln't last much longer. "S-Scott...Im about to-" I didn't finish my sentence, I released with a shudder. Scott finished soon after.

He collapsed on top of me, we were both panting hard. He kissed the top of my head "I love you." I smiled, he held me close to his body and I snuggled up to his chest. "I love you too."

A/N to be continued