{3}

I change my clothes rapidly in my boxes. I now am ashamed of my sweater, I hope nobody important will see me like this. Of course when I open the door the first person I see is Timothée talking to the Woman Who Wears Suits n°2. I try to hurry without making any noise so that none of them would notice me.

"Hi um... Ava right? If you would just wait before leaving, the director wanna see you in a few minute, tells me Woman Who Wears Suits n°2

- oh... okay! I hope I didn't do anything wrong, it would be nice not to be fired of a firm I don't even belong to, you know, I chuckle awkwardly (why would I say that???), Timothée smiles.

- well I don't know what it's about but I'm sure you'll know soon enough" she reassures me.

I nod and go sit on a chair next to an office that I believe belongs to the CEO. I am so embarrassed in front of people I don't know when I'm not modeling. While waiting, I send a text to my mother : "I am soon out of there, I'll be on time for our rendez-vous ;) can't wait!". As I am pressing on the 'send' button, I hear a voice ask :

" can I seat next to you? The CEO also wants to meet me" Timothée looks at me, waiting for an answer.

"Um... sure, I smile timidly

- thanks!" he smiles. " I'm sorry I don't remember your name?

- of course you don't, I smile, I'm Ava.

- well, Ava, you have a lovely name. Mine's Timothée

- yeah I know... I've seen your movies... that's a great talent you've got!

- thank you that means a lot, he says with a wide smile. Do I wow you somehow?

- what? No! I mean.. no? Why would you?

- I don't know you were really shaking during the photo shoot

- nahhhhh... i was um... cold, I smile

- oh you were cold..." he answers with a smirk.

"Well do not let your success go to your head young man", I smirk back,
"it's not because you're famous that all girls are under your spell

- oh no, um.. that's not what I meant, he stumbles

- Miss Ava March? asks the CEO

- it's me, I answer, Well goodbye Mr Chalamet, it's been a pleasure" I smile.

The executive actually wanted to set a date for another photo shoot next year, because the photographer and himself really enjoyed my photos. I am so happy right now I could just squeak and scream and hop in the streets!! I can't believe I just nailed my 1st important photo shoot!! That's the beginning of fame ladies and gentlemen!! I send a text to the 'plouc' groupchat : "nailed it 💁🏼‍♀️". I finally see the cafe I had to meet my parents. The delicious smells come to me when I enter into it and it's a pretty modern cafe where, I guess, young people meet up. I notice my parents sitting at a table ; my mom raises her hand and smile when she sees me too. I run towards them and I chirp while hugging both parents.

" oh my god I missed you guys so much!!!!

- us too honey" answers my father. We sit at the table they were at.

" so! What's new?? Asks my mother

- nothing special I guess. Except that I had an amazing photo shoot with the great magazine « People » today

- I am so proud of you ma puce (= honey)

- I know !! I am too, I never thought I would succeed !

- well we did! You were born to do this! And in terms of boys? Anyone new? Ask my mom, smiling

- moooom! First of all, that is an embarrassing question, and second of all, no! Reason to believe that no one is attracted to me...

- come one you'll find your soulmate sooner or later!

- thanks dad! Have you spoken with Francesca yet?

- no... it's quite strained between us right now... we strongly disapprove her behavior but you know her... strong headed as she is, she won't listen to me nor your father...

- I'm sure she will listen to reason and will come back and everything will be as before your argument.

- I hope so... for now please don't tell her we talked about her today! But enough about your sister. Tell us about your life these days!"

We speak for nearly 2 hours in that café.