{4}

The next day

As I'm preparing everything for receiving my friends, I receive a text from my dear friend Joey.

"Hey! Mind if I bring 2 friends tonight? I'm sure you'll like them"

"Yeah no problem :)" I send back.

Once I finished everything, I change into a white fleece pullover and a short brown tartan skirt. A black belt finishes the look and I go into the bathroom to put some make up on. I go with a thin line of eye liner and a little touch of glitter. I look at myself on the mirror, I look different : my shapes are more marked and my breasts are way too conspicuous, but I guess that will do. I dispose the bottles of alcohol on the table, the ashtray on the one outside (I can't stand people smoking inside flats, especially Sandy and mine). Speaking of the devil, where is my best friend?

"Sandy? Where the heck are you?" I shout. No answer. I go into her bedroom and see her slumped on her bed.

"I don't want to host anybody tonight, I'm so tired!" She moans. "Oh my god I can't believe you. I'm sure it's because you watch too much of your stupid show!" I answer, furax. " Of course not!!" "Then prove it to me my friend. Be nice and polite with the people that are coming tonight" I say, with a little smirk on my face. " oh come on it's only Joey and Francesca, I don't need to be polite" "Um... no actually Joey's bringing two plus-one tonight.. I'm sure it will be two sexy good-looking men" I grin. "Why didn't you say that earlier!" She explains while jumping out of bed. I laugh and go back to the kitchen where I make tha final preparations for diner. I look up at the calendar hung on the wall in front of me. I can't believe we already are in June..!

The doorbell finally rings, and I open the door. The smiling face of Francesca appears. She's wearing a white dress which suits her to perfection.

"Hey sis!! How are you??" She asks, hugging me. "Fine!" I answer, welcoming her into my place. I close the door. A delicious smell emanate from her, which reminds me I didn't put perfume when I was getting ready. "I forgot something, please do as you wish" I wink. I rush towards the bathroom, and grab the bottle as I hear the doorbell ring again. "Sandy would you please take that?" I shout. I hear the door opening and Francesca and Sandy making conversations with three male voices, it must be Joey and his friends. I literally choke when I hear Sandy shouting "oh my god Ava you were right when you said they probably were sexy good-looking men." "Sandy, you're such a dead person" I say while stepping out of the bathroom. My smile fades a little when I see that one of Joey's friend is no one else than Timothée Chalamet. He is wearing a simple white shirt and striped white and red trousers. His necklace contrast with his shirt.

" and so we meet again!" He winks and smiles to me. I laugh nervously. "I'm Armie by the way" his friend introduces himself. "Wait do you guys know each other?" Joey asks to Timothée and I. "Yeah we actually did a shooting together yesterday" my angel answers. "Oh so this was the secret you were keeping from me?" "Um technically I didn't know that I was gonna shoot with him" I answer, smiling shyly. "But please, sit down" I say as I go hang the coats in the closet. "I'll be here in a minute!" I smile.

In the kitchen I sigh, I guess that I will be seeing him a lot if he's a friend of Joey. Not that it dissatisfy myself obviously. "It's destiny." Sandy says next to me, causing me to startle. "I'm sure something will happen between the both of us. And Armie is hella hot" she continues, with a smile on her face. "Yeah well don't fall too easily for him. You don't know him yet" I answer. "Oh my! Too late" she winks whilst stepping out. But I hear footsteps approaching. "Sandy, since you're coming back, would you give me a hand here?" I ask, irritated. "Well, my name is definitely not Sandy but I'm sure I can help you too" Timothée smiles. "Oh my god I'm so sorry, I thought my-my friend was coming b-back" I stutter. "yeah it's okay don't worry it takes more to offend my little self."

He grabs a plate, asking : "is this what I must take to the table". "Oh no don't worry I'll take it" I answer as I go to steal it from him. He laughs and raises his arm so that the food is inaccessible for me. I try to jump to grab it but he laughs even more, winks and go into the dining room. He makes me melt. He definitely makes me melt. Now what am I gonna do?

Diner is actually quite pleasant, we all laugh a lot. Who knew I could actually be funny?

Timothée keeps tucking his hair behind his ear and I find this extremely cute.

Timothée keeps smiling, revealing his perfect little white teeth, and I find this even more cute.

Gosh I must stop thinking like this. Remember Ava! He probably doesn't give a shit about you.

I see he's looking at me, straight into my eyes. I quickly get up and grab the dishes. "Oh no please let us do it! You've already done so much tonight!" Joey gently says while gently pushing my hand away. "Nah it's okay! I'm your host after all!". "Ava Julia March I am forcing you to sit down and have a nice talk with Timothée Chalamet here, who will also sit down because he has also helped to bring the dishes!" Says Francesca.

I sigh, raise my hands in withdrawal and sit angrily.

Ava's look tonight