Chapter 5

It's been a while and I'm sorry. I'm also sorry about the extremely short chapter!

I hope you guys have had a great day and a wonderful rest of the week. 

I want to give a shout out to @minimuffinpan
for helping me edit this chapter. She’s the best person ever and my bestest friend ever. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaz's P.O.V.

I woke to the sun shining in my face through the curtains. I grabbed my blanket and threw over my face. Five minutes later I hear my phone go off. I feel around on the nightstand for it and eventually I find it. I grab and see that the time is 10 a.m. I've never slept this late before and what's even weirder is that I didn't hear my alarm go off. I check the message and it's from Jax. In Jackson's phone, I changed my contact name to Princess and his contact in my phone is Prince.

Convo:

Prince(Jax): Good Morning Beautiful!

Princess(Jaz): Good Morning Handsome.

Prince: How was your day yesterday?

Princess: It was good. I went on a semi-drama free run. I got home and filmed a video. I made a deal with my brothers about not worrying about me while on vacation. How was yours?

Prince: You got a good run in then. I saw the video and um...I did not appreciate the whole  single and ready to mingle line. Other than that it was great.

Princess: Would you rather me of said yes and have 6 guys on our asses. 

Prince: Point made. But you only have 5 brothers so why would there be 6.

Princess: My dad.

Prince: oh right!

Princess: I miss u!

Prince: I miss you too! I'm ready for you to  come home.

Princess: Me too. but I ain't ready for my busy schedule.

"JASMINE! Get up someone is at the door for you!!!" Alex yelled.

 "Okay! I'm coming!" I yelled back.

Princess: I gotta go someone is at the door for me. 

Prince: Talk to you later. Bye. Love you.

Princess: Love you too.

End Convo

I turn off my phone and head downstairs and walked into the  kitchen still in my pjs which consisted of shorts, a t-shirt, and an oversized hoodie. I go to the door and opened it to see the person I least expected. I jump and hug them like I haven't seen them in a while.

"You really did miss me huh?" He said.

"Oh course I missed you Jackson!!" I say putting my head into the crook of his neck.

"I missed you too," he laughed before turning off his camera and wrapping his arms around me.

"How are you here? I just texted you. I thought you were still in L.A." I said excited.

"You didn't really think I was going to miss my best friend's birthday did you!?" He said with a giant grin.

Did I forget to mention that it's Alex and I's birthday today? Well, it is. We always go the first full week in July and this year it happens to land on our birthday.

"I don't blame you. I mean I am the best person you will ever meet."

"And she's modest too."

"Damn right I am!"