Chapter 2

Jaz's P.O.V.

I woke to the sound of my phone going off. I stretched and realized that I was in my room. I started to recall last night and remembered I had fallen asleep on the couch. One of my brothers must of brought me up here while I was still asleep. I turned my 6 o'clock alarm off and began to get ready for my early morning run. Jackson is back home, so I'm going to have to go on my run with one of brothers. Which one? Eeny, meeny, miny, Alex. I  went to wake Alex up before I got dressed. It's sad that it takes me longer to get my brother up then to get dressed, which is why I run with Jackson.

"Alex!!!! Get up and come run with me!!!" I yelled in my brothers ear as I shook him awake. All my brothers are light sleepers, but they're just lazy in the morning.

"NO! Go away," he said looking at the clock. "Its 6 o'clock in the damn morning! Go back to bed!" He yelled at me as he rolled over.

I sighed and went to bathroom to get a cup of cold water. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I went back into his room and dumped the cold water on his head.

"WHAT THE HELL JAZMINE!?!!?!?" he yelled while his face was turning red. Oh no. He's mad. Well, would look at the time, gotta go. I sprinted out of that room faster than flash himself. I heard his footsteps behind me. I ran into my room, shut the door, and locked it. Not even a minute later he's banging on my door, yelling at me to open up. I heard doors unlock and I assume the noise awoke my other brothers.

"What's going on out here?" I heard a very sleepy sounding Logan say.

"Jasmine, we have restrained the beast. You can come out now?" Mark laughed.

"Okay. Now, one of you explain to me what's going on." Logan said clearly annoyed that he was woken up this early. Naturally, being twins, we began to plead our case, at the same time. One thing lead to another, it turned into an argument between Alex and I. At this point, I don't even know what we're arguing about.

"Guys! Stop!" Logan began. "Okay. Hold up. Jaz. Explain."

"Well, I got up and went to get Alex up to go on my morning run with me Cause I know how you guys absolutely hate me going on my runs by myself.  Alex didn't want to get up, so I got a glass of cold water and dumped it on him. Hints why he's wet." I said my making sure to stress certain words which could help persuade them to agree with me.

"Is this correct Alex?" Logan asked.

"Yes." Alex said crossing his arms like a little kid. Awe, he's still upset.

"Jazmine, you can't just dumped water on your brother because he doesn't want to get up." Logan told me in a very stern voice. I hate it when he uses that voice.

"Okay. I'll try again and this time I'll ask nicely." I said with a sarcastic smile. "Alex will you please go on a run with me?" I asked emphasizing the word please. He looked at me and smirked and said "No." I want to slap that smirk right off his face.

"Fine. I'll just go on my run by myself." I smirked back and went in my room closing the door. I hadn't heard any noise yet so I'm assuming they're still processing what I just said. I walked to my suitcase and got a pair of shorts, a training bra, a t-shirt with the sides cut off, and my Nike tennis shoes. I put my hair in a ponytail, grabbed my phone with my earbuds, and headed out my bedroom door. I didn't see my brothers so I they either went downstairs or back to their rooms.

I walked into the kitchen to see my brothers sitting at either the table or island drinking coffee. I walked passed them and grabbed a water from the fridge. It was silent for awhile until Mark decided to speak.

"You can't seriously be going to go run by yourself?" he asked, a little worry edged in his voice.

"Yes, I am." I answered seriously.