Chapter 4

Jaz's P.O.V.

I woke up in my room to the sun shining through the curtains. I turned my alarm off and began to get ready for my run. I got ready into some athletic leggings, sports bra, and my Nikes. I went downstairs as quietly as possible. I decided that I wasn't gonna run with my brothers because I ain't going through the same thing every morning. I'm here to relax and chill not get into arguments and stress. I went to the fridge and got a water. I left a note on the fridge door and went outside to begin my run. I did a few stretches. I mainly did leg stretches. I began my run in a light jog and went into a run when I got to the road. I took the same route I used yesterday except this time I listened to natures music.

I decided to start heading home. As I was heading home, I decided to set on a park bench and take in the beauty of nature. I was interrupted by my phone going buzzing. I looked and Mark was calling. I sighed and decided to ignore it. It started ringing and it was Mark again, so this time I decided to pick up. Once I picked up I heard many voices, yelling voices to be exact.

"Where the hell are you?!?!?!?"

"Why did you go out without one of us?!?!?!"

"Why didn't you wake me!?!?!?!?"

"GET HOME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!"

I let continue for a few minutes because I found it annoying yet hilarious. I finally told them all to shut up and that I couldn't answer any of their questions if they're all talking at once. It was slight until Mark said something.

"First, your on speaker. And second are you okay?" He said this in a calm voice which I was grateful for.

"Yes, I'm okay. Thanks for asking. And you?" I said with a joking voice and a giggle at the end.

"I'm fine. Thanks." He replies getting my joke and my want to lighten the mood.

"Where are you?" Logan sighs. No gonna lie he's probably annoyed and shaking his head at us but oh well. If this is true than it probably worked.

"I'm just hanging around at the park. Why?" I said.

"Why?!?! Because you left the house without telling any of us. That's why."

"I left a note."

"But you went by yourself."

"And..."

"And you're not supposed too."

"Why not? I can take care of myself."

"We know its just...just come home. Okay?"

"But-"

"No buts. Come home." He said in authoritative tone.

"Fine." I hung up before anyone could reply.

I decided to take as long as possible to get home, so I didn't run. When I started down the driveway, I began going into a walk instead of a jog. As I began on my way home, I just kept thinking about everything that has happened so far. I decided on what I was going to say when I got inside. As I walked in, everyone ran to me and began asking questions again. I've gotten used to this by now because it happens all the time especially when I go out by myself. I never mind because it shows they care.

"Will y'all please shut up." I asked politely. Everyone froze and looked at me like I lost my mind. As they were froze, I went and walked upstairs. I gathered my equipment and headed downstairs. I went to the living room and began setting up. After I had finished setting up in the living room, I made my way to the dining room where everyone was gathered.

"Okay. Guys, this is vacation. We all need it because we all have busy schedules,so y'all are gonna have to lighten up. I get it. You care and you want to protect me but you have to realize. I growing up and I'm going to want space and privacy. So..." I began before I was interrupted.