chapter 2

Edited
So here we are in our new school,Jan had gone to his class and I went to mine ,looks like I was the first to come .

I sat down on the chair and lay my head on the table just waiting for someone to walk through that door. And finally someone did,it was a fair girl,obviously taller than me,she had brown hair.Then she looked at me then spoke.

"Are you in this class."

"Yes I am."

"Are you sure because this is the tenth grade."

"Ya I know."

"Oh,so what is your name."

"I am Brianna,but they call me Bree."

"Okay, I am Amy . Just for clarification ,how old are you?"

"Oh I am 13 years".

"Okay."

So me and Amy got along so fast. After the school assembly more people came to the class.

So Amy introduced me to some of her friends.Turns out in this school they have different girl groups. They have the mean girls,they have the snoopy girls  and the ignorant girls.

Turns out Amy joint me to the mean girls but I was never mean.

They talked about people behind their backs and stuff. I could feel myself becoming mean every single day I spent with them. But I did not forget no matter how mean I get people will never take me seriously.

So it was the second week of resumption,a girl named Lacy arrived. Looking at her she was a bully. She looked kind of ugly,i said kind of, don't judge me.

So Amy introduced me to her.It looked like Lacy was nice,well she behaved nice to me. So days past and I was pretty close to Amy and Lacy.

One day Lacy told me her birthday was coming up soon.So I wanted to give her something nice,so I made her a bracelet.She loved the bracelet so much she wore it around. But she did not love that bracelet more than Ryan Gosling. So me and Amy decided to annoy Lacy by insulting her idol  and apologise later.
So Amy started.

"Bree , don't you think Ryan Gosling is very stupid."

"You know what,that is what I was thinking just now ."

"You know Bree I wish Ryan could just die."

"I know right."

Lacy stood up and she was so mad ,she almost hit me. She removed the bracelet I gave her ,threw it on the ground and stormed out.

There was a new girl ,her name was Anne,she came the same day with me but I guess I didn't mention her because I did not notice her.

Me and Amy wanted to make Lacy regret what she did so we started again.

"You know Bree we made lot of cash just by selling Lacy bracelet."

"I know right,a hundred bucks."

Lacy got more angry and went out. She told all the mean girls that I gave her a birthday gift,collected it and sold it,which was clearly a lie. She removed the bracelet, she threw it on the floor and we lied that we sold it,we even gave it back to her but she refused.

The mean girls turned against me,not Lacy who was clearly lying ,not Amy who was there with me
Turns out Amy also turned against me. So I had no friends ,I had to talk to Anne ,the boring girl.

Lacy was not done ripping me of all my friends,she wrote rubbish in one of the snoopy girls textbook then kept it in my locker. They blamed it on me and everyone in the 10th grade turned against me,except Anne. I guess the Anne that I didn't care about became my only friend.

In order not to be lonely again, I apologized to Lacy ,not because I was wrong,not because I wanted her as my friend but because I wanted my real friends back. I never wanted Lacy  back as my friend, because she ruined my reputation, I never wanted Amy as my friend again because she could not stick by me. She did not even know why she was mad at me.

Because of my loneliness ,one of the snoopy girls in my class , Alexis who I still hate Currently lied to me that she is older than me and she can punish me . She made me to be buying snacks everyday. And I stupidly obeyed her,she shouted at me and told me mean things ,like nobody likes me,and she will never be my friend.

When exam was arriving I got my friends back,not because they liked me,but because the knew I was smart and I could help them .

I knew they were just using me,but it was nice having someone to talk to. Lacy,was just an asshole.

So we finally finished our exams well whatever.

***
Happy reading