chapter 6

So there is Madison with her friends, I was so paranoid I could not even write well.

It was break time, me and Anne were talking while drinking soda.Madison and her friends walked up to me . Then I knew the terror had started.

She spilled my soda on the floor. Then she sat on my desk .

"Why did you bitch ass go tell on me."

"I don't know leave me alone"

Then she hit the desk and she looked so furious.

"Tell me."

"Well naby it's because I don't like your face ." I don't know why I said that.

Then she stood up and raised her hand to hit me ,I knew I could run, but I didn't because I wanted her to hit me and get in trouble. Well she hit me on me face,then I fled to the principal's office.

Well that was her last strike, then she got expelled. That was the happiest day of my life. Even though her friends were mad at me , I did not care because I never talked to them in the first place.

And since that day, they all got scared of me,and I was immune to bullying. Aren't you happy for me?

Life can be very tough ,but it is much easier when you have your parents doing all the work for you,am I right.

Okay that's not right,making my mum do all the work for me made me seem weak ,I decided I need to fight my own battles.