12

I wake up next to Jaden and smile. "Baby get up its 10."I say shaking him. "We have fans to meet!" I say jumping up and down.

I get dressed while he's sleeping and then wake him up. He slowly wakes up and I smile. "Get dressed loser were going shopping." I laugh. "You know the funny thing is I've never seen that movie." He laughs.

"Really! Ugh we have to see it!" I smile. He starts getting dressed and I go onto my phone. "Babe let's go." He says grabbing my hand.

We meet a lot of fans and they all were so cute. By the end of the first meet and greet my arms was full of scrunchies and bracelets. "Omg look." I show Jaden my arms and smile. "Cutie pie." He says kissing my lips.

"Hey ash." I hear a voice say. I turn around to see Connor. "Hey Connor."I smile. "Have you met Jaden?" I say showing him like a little kid winning first place. "No I don't think so." He says rolling his eyes.

I can see Jaden get upset and I can feel the tension. They shake hands for longer than normal so I take him hand. "So what are you doing here." I say to Connor. "Meeting my fans." He smiles.

"Oh yeah you so those tiktoks with the lights." Jaden says with a blank face. Connor smiles, " Oh and you do those tiktoks with the.. well what exactly do you do?" He says stepping closer. Jaden steps closer too.

"Well I have talent, you have lights." Jaden smiles. "Woah woahh everyone calm down." I say stepping forward. "Let's just go Jaden." I say pulling him away.

"What's up with you two." I say stopping. "He's flirting with you ash and you can't seem to notice." Jaden sighs. "Because I only have my eyes on you." I smile. He's kisses me slowly, and then pulls away.

We start walking to a group of tiktokers. "AVANI!" I scream running towards her. We both fall to the group still hugging. We get up and smile. "Cynthia!!!" I scream seeing her too. We hug and scream. I hug chase Payton griffin and Anthony. "Yes the gc is finally together!" Payton screams. " I'm so happy to finally meet you guys!" I smile.

I can see them all look behind me shocked. "Uh ash don't look behind you.." Payton says. "Well of course I'm going to look."I say turning around. I see madi and jace hugging walking towards us. "Oh no." Jaden says. "I could feel my face getting red with embarrassment. So I burry my face into jadens chest. "Hey guys.. Hey ashely." I hear madi says. I look up and they kiss.

I take Jadens face and kiss him. More romantic than ever. I pull away and smile. "Hey guys." I smile. I could see jace face turn red and they walk away. I hear claps from the group and smile. "Holy shit." Jaden says smiling.

"Let's go eat."