18

After that little melt down I had I went to a small coffee shop. "Can I just have a iced coffee with a donut?" I say to the boy at the counter. "Of course." He says winking. I smile and pay.

He comes over and gives me the stuff with his number on the cup. "Thank you daniel." I say smiling. "You want to hang out later? At like the park?" He says smiling. "Uh sure. 5?" He nods and walk away smiling.

I walk out and head to the hotel. I see griffin in the hallway and go to him. "Hey what room do you think the girls are in?" "Room 240." He says checking his phone.

I go there and open the door to see Jaden making out with a girl. "Shoot griffin said the girls was in this room." I say shutting my eyes. He gets off and the girl looks up. "Maddison!" I say looking at her. "Get out!" She yells. I slam the door and call avani.

"Where the fuck are you guys?" I yell into the phone. "Your room. What's up?" "I just walked in on Mads and Jaden making out." I say walking to my room. I open the door then slam it. "Dang. Y'all just broke up and he's already with a new girl? Hoe alert!" Cynthia says rolling her eyes. "And she's the one who drugged me, and he's knows it." I say sitting next to Payton.

"Yeah totally not a good move." Payton says. "Well it's fine cause I have a date tonight." I say smiling. "Okay sis I'm proud!" Avani says. "I just notice everyone is talking or in a relationship. Avani and Anthony, Payton and some random girl." Cynthia says sighing.

"Well that random girl is sig." He says smiling. I can tell they both really like each other which makes me happy. I see mads burst into the room which make us all look at her. "Sorry, I'm just getting jadens charger. He forgot." She says picking up a charger. "Sorry that's mine. I think his is still at the venue." I say taking my charger. "Oh sorry. Do you mean the one that's two hours away?" She says sighing. "Can I just have this. I'll pay you back." She says smiling. "Sure." I say handing her it. She hands me $20 dollars and smile. She walks out shutting the door.

"She seems nice." I say sitting back down. "Yeah even though she made out with your ex." I look at her and she says sorry. "Shoot it's 5 I have to go. I say picking up my bag.

I walk to the park and see daniel making a picnic. "Hi." I say sitting down. "Hey beautiful." He says smiling. I pick up a strawberry and eat it. "Wow you made all of this in 3hrs?" I smile.

I take a picture to post on my Instagram.

Ashely.dicraprio: on a date kinda nervous 😳

luvdaniel: see a beautiful girl infront of me kinda nervous😳

Avanii: aww

Jadenhossler; wow.
^ashely.dicraprio: wow? yeah he's pretty hot.

Mads yo:💕💕