{ Year 6 *Part 2 }

It was the third full moon that Remus had to spend without Sirius. Remus became more vicous during those times. James and Peter couldn't be with him since he was too dangerous and risky. No one was okay with him being all alone but they had no other choice. 

What seemed like years, the moon lowered and the sun started to rise into the sky. The poor boy in the shack was bleeding more than ever, he could hardly walk out of the shack. James and Peter tried to help but he wouldn't let them. He only wanted one person.

His heart was literally screaming for Sirius by this point, he hardly had Sirius in his life and he loathed it. He missed everything about him, even his flaws. Remus headed towards the castle, trying to ignore the fact that he winced at every step he took. James and Peter were at either side of Remus, unaware that he was looking for Sirius, in thier minds they thought he was desperate to get to the hospital wing. 

The tall boy almost walked inside but stopped, ignoring James and Peter's questions. He smelt smoke.. cigarette smoke. And it was close. "Remus, what are you doing?" James asked for the hundredth time. But Remus' eyes were fixed upon Sirius, who was leaned against a wall, smoking a cigarette. 

Remus froze when Sirius looked at him and so did he, the cigarette almost fell out of his mouth. He took it out and held it between his two finger then stood up straight, walking a couple of inches closer to Remus. His eyes darted to his bleeding arms, tears stung in his eyes. James and Peter looked at each other and turned around to walk inside, they didn't want to be in the way.

Sirius swallowed hard before he spoke. "Remus..I-" but he stopped to see the other boy have tears streaming down his face, Sirius let his own tears come out as he moved closer to Remis as they two lovers hugged. "I'm so sorry," Sirius whispered shakily into Remus' ear, his head resting on his shoulder. "I'm a big fucking idiot for using you like that and-" He was cut off by lips touching his.

Remus pulled back soon after, not wanting kiss that long since they were still shaking from crying. "I love you Sirius," he said to the other boy, his amber eyes shone with tears. "I love you too Remus." He said back and embraced him again. They calmed down enough and pulled back once more, Remus looked at Sirius, noticing that he had blood on his jacket then looked down at his arms. "I'm sorry for staining your jacket." 

Sirius wasn't paying attention, he was pulling something out of his pocket. 

It was bandages. 

He waited for Remus to hold out his arms before wrapping it around, just like how he used to. Soon after they headed back to the castle, Sirius helping Remus to the hospital wing for his leg and stayed with him the whole time. 

And both boys felt loved again.