Chapter 4

"Where are we going?" I asked sweetly.

"I don't know," Xander said innocently. I laughed at his attempts to cover up our location.

"Can we go to Le Peeps!" I begged. Xander looked over at me, and just laughed.

"That's where we were gonna go," he said, still laughing as he shook his head.

"Yes!" I said, fist pumping the air. A couple minutes later we pulled into the parking lot of one of my favorite places to eat. "Come on!" I said excitedly, pulling Xander into the breakfast place. He began to laugh at my childness.

"Table for two," he smiled at the elderly woman.

"Follow me," she smiled sweetly, leading us to an empty table next to the window. "Can I get you anything to drink?"

"I'll have hot chocolate," I said.

"Same," Xander said, already looking at the menu. "What do you want to do after this?" Xander asked me.

"Can we go to a movie?" I asked.

"No crappy chickflicks or anything like that," he warned, trying to keep a serious face. And failing.

"Xander, how long have you known me?" I asked, closing my menu and staring up at him.

"Since you were born...."

"And how many times have I seen a chickflick?" I asked, looking at him with a deadly look in my eyes. He began to shift around nerovusly in his seat.

"Like, twice," he said, looking around for an exit incase I decided to go batshit crazy on him.

"That's right. And anyways, I want to go see The Maze Runner," I smiled sweetly, pretending to act all innocent as I picked up my menu and pretending to look through my options even though I already knew what I wanted.

Xander sighed in relief. "Thank you for not kicking my ass," he said, smiling and looking back at his menu. I set mine down again and looked at him.

"Who said I wasn't going too?" I said in an innocent voice, fluttering my eyes at him. Xander's eyes widened as he look at the exit door.

"Relax, I'm joking," I said, shaking my head with a smile on my face. He sighed in relief again. "But it's only because I love you."

"What can I get to eat for you two today?" Asked a teenage girl. Her eyes were lingering on Xander, and she kept trying to push her boobs up without us noticing, but I did notice.

She looked like your typical slut. Her skirt barely covered her ass, and her white button up shirt should have been buttoned up at least two more buttons. Her hot pink bra was out for display to the world.

I knew she was trying to get Xander's attention but I knew that she would fail. I leaned back in my seat and yawned, enjoying the show. She glared at me and leaned down on the table facing my mate.

"So, are you doing anything later?" She asked in a seductive voice.

"Actually, I am, but it doesn't involve you," Xander smirked. The waitress stopped leaning on the table and pouted.

"But she's not even pretty," she complained, gesturing to me.

"She's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, now can you please take our order?" Xander asked.

"Fine," she said, still looking at Xander in a way that I really wasn't okay with. "What can I get you two to eat?"

"I'll take three chocolate chip pancakes with a side of sausage," I ordered.