CHAPTER: 10

Nasa loob si Andre ng kanyang opisina ng umagang iyon. Nang biglang may kumatok. " Sir may naghahanap po sa inyo. It's Mr. Sandoval. Pinapasok ko na po since he said that you expect him today." That's his secretary.

"Ok, thank you Amber. Mr. Sandoval please come in and have a seat."

"Excuse me, Sir labas na po ako". Nang tuluyan ng makalabas ang kanyang secretary ay agad na ipinakita ni Mr. Sandoval ang mga files na ipinapahanap niya.

"Sir, this is what I found under the name of Miss Lourdes  Grace Smith for the last five years." Mabilis nitong ipinakita sa kanya ang files na naglalaman ng mga bagay na gusto niyang malaman.

A week after he saw a young boy with her Mom. He know that he already find her. And he can't believe it that he already have a little man. Because of that he call a private investigator to investigate what happened to her this last five years.

"Okay, thank you just leave it there and I will call if I have a question."

"Yes, Sir I will take a leave then."

It's already three hours passed hindi parin magawang buksan ni Andre ang files. Nang biglang kumatok ang kanyang secretary.

"Sir hindi ka pa po ba uuwi it's already Seven O'clock na po ng gabi."

"Ahmm, Amber can you read that for me." Sabay turo ng file na kanina nya pa gustong magawa.

"Ehh, why sir is that files contains tagalog words." Napapakamot pa ito ng ulo.

"I haven't see it. I am scared to know what happened to her after that night. "

"Oh! okay po I will read it for you ." Even she's confuse she still read the files. At habang nagbabasa ito halos hindi na makahinga si Andre sa mga naririnig at nalaman. Until Amber finished reading Andre don't know what to feel and what to do.

All he wan't is to hug her and tell her that he won't leave her anymore.

"Woahh!!! S-sir! Who is Lou Smith. I want to hug her right now. Huhuhu... Siya na ang pinakamatapang na girl that I know in my entire life. My goodness Sir, Imagine in just one night her life change and she even leave her life for the sake of her family name. And... And... And. Uugghh. Sir I can't say any words right now. I'm sorry I can't take it. Excuse me Sir."

Umalis na nga si Amber at iniwang nakatulala si Andre.

"My God. In that case she can't say anything. What I gonna do if she have saying about what she read." he said to himself after makaalis si amber.

Habang nag dadrive si andre ay hindi niya maiwasang maalala kung ano ang nilalaman ng files na ibinigay sa kanya ng private investigator na inupahan niya upang malaman kung ano ang nangyari kay Lou five years ago.

"Lou B. Smith. 25 years old. Professional Model here in the Philippines before and her family owns a model agency. She graduated five years ago. And after her graduation she move in States to her Auntie but she's not really go in her Auntie's house instead she rent a small apartment with her bitchfriend. She works there to support herself and her baby. After moving in States she can't find a better job because of her condition. For the meantime she work as a waiter sa isang coffee shop. Until she gave birth to her baby boy. She named her child Stepen Bryle Smith."

"My god! I already have a little one." napapangiti sambit ni Andre. And his memory continue to flow.

"Her family doesn't know anything about what happened to her and how they survived for five years. Because Lou came from the wealthy family she don't know even a single house chores. But for her child she tried her best to know how to wash dishes, clean the house and cook a real food without burning the whole house. Until she find a work as a model sa isang company. And step by step nakabangon na rin si Lou and with the help of her bitchfriend na rin na talagang sinamahan pa talaga siya sa States pero hanggang doon kasi mas pinili niyang wag nang idamay ang mga ito sa problema niya. Even one of her friends have a family in States na maaaring tumulong sa kanila ay tinanggihan ito ni Lou because she want to raise her child on her own way. And after five years she need to go back in Philippines because of her work. She will stay her in just one month."

"I will do everything for you to stay." Hindi na namalayan ni Andre na nakarating na pala siya sa parking lot ng condong pansamantalang tinutuluyan niya. Nandito siya sa bansa para sa photo shoot na gaganapin two weeks from now and after that he will go back to Hawaii. And he think because of what he found earlier he have another reason to stay a little bit more.

"On the second thought. Oh wait I know her friend na kasama nya sa party kasi that's Kyline, Avah's bitch friend my cousin. Is that possible that Lou is belong to them". At dahil sa naisip mas na buhayan ng lood si Andre.