Prologue

Once, in the very far off future, there was a thriving planet that shared the earth's vicinity. This planet was called Min, and Min stood apart from it's brother, the Earth. This great sphere only had one kind to inhabit its surface. This lone species was deemed the Anthros.

Anthros hold similarities to us, the human race. They seek goals and grasp opportunities. They function with a sense of purpose and create relationships. In contrast, they have internal differences. Each and every one has the heart of an animal. Their ferocious organ beats with a passion for a life, a passion to survive. Their hearts are not the only variation. You see, an Anthros is a human, a human with a functioning mind but with a rabid heart that connects with the unique aspects of these creatures. These aspects is what sets them apart. Every Anthros holds a resemblance to the animal inside of them.  All are different. One could have the heart of a loyal dog... Imagine a young girl. This young girl, instead of human ears, would have furry ones on top her head. She would probably have a tail as well, including pink pads that cushion the soles of her feet. Her teeth might have enlarged incisors too. The possibilities are endless. Just imagine. Maybe, If you had snake blood, your bottom half could possibly be a strong tail of an amphibian. Maybe your tongue would be split in two.

Alright. You might be thinking, "So...How were these things created? Did a human find a snake attractive? Gross."

No, indeed no. Anthros were born from imagination. They were initially created by a man named Anthonie Cree. You would think Mr. Cree a mad scientist, but Mr. Cree wasn't a scientist at all, or a professor, or any of the sort. He was frankly a man with a congenital defect. Mr. Cree had no legs or arms. His every will was conducted through metallic instruments that served his needs. He was genuinely a torso. However, Mr. Cree had an extraordinary mind.

Anthonie's dearest friend was Dr. Red. Dr. Red saw the genius inside of Dr. Cree, and they grew as scholars, learning together the great new secrets the world had to offer. One chilly day, in the confides of a cramped laboratory, Mr. Cree shared his dream. Mr. Cree implored the idea of a race of humans that would never have defects or illnesses. Dr. Red believed that they could fabricate something of the sort, but would be on the brink of impossible. Years passed by, taking the vitality of Anthonie Cree with them. Dr. Red continued his work as a loyal servant to Mr. Cree's dream.The work of Red flourished and grew and thrived and ultimately, succeeded. The "Government," the great ruling power on earth, was introduced to these hybrids. The crude innovation to avoid birth defects though the genes of wild animals was discarded. The Government, disgusted by the creations, created a planet in turn through their superior technology and left the Anthros to die. Or reproduce. It didn't matter, as long as the Anthros were not of the beloved planet Earth. The species grew, and grew strong.

This is where Elaira's story comes to life.