Meeting a New Friend

*Time Skip: Raven is now 10 and Winnie is now 9*

Mom's still taking the divorce hard,  but I've noticed something strange about her behavior. When passing her room to go to my shared room with Winnie, I'd hear her say things like "He's gonna get it" or "How would they function without me" (How do you function) and then immediately switching to something on the lines of "I don't want to leave them" with a voice like she's going to cry and I would go to comfort her. One day, I decided to go out the house to get a break from whatever that was. I was walking when I tripped and fell on the ground (Oh really I would've never guessed). I tried to get up, but ended up falling again. That's when I saw a hand reaching out to me and they said, "Are you okay?" (No I'm actually slightly dying inside)  I told them yes and grabbed their hand. When I got up, I saw a boy with black hair. I thanked him and he introduced himself (And his name is... Drum roll please). "Name's Mondo Owada, nice to meet ya" (Another Danganronpa reference) he told me. I laughed and said, "Oh *laughs* well my name's Raven Poison." We started to talk to each other and that's when I learned about his brother's biker gang and he learned about my family. We ended up becoming friends (Raven has become good friends with Mondo). "Hey do you wanna meet here again?" I asked him. He nodded and left me there. I went back home and left me there. I went back home and told Winnie and mom about Mondo. They looked at happily and smiled at me, knowing that I just made a new friend.

A/N
Wow look at that, I'm updating this book a lot faster than my last one. I'll be updating as I continue to write chapters for it, so there'll probably be at least 4 more chapters left and I'm done. I might even be able to go back to updating The Voo-Doo Sister, but time will tell with me having to deal with finals at school this week. Well goodbye my devilish psychos.