Why did that happen?

A/N
Slight Trigger Warning

*3 years later*

Her behavior seems to have gotten worse as the years went by. Even if it's dangerous, I don't know what to do, so I might go to Mondo to see if he knows what to do (It's almost like you really trust him... foreshadowing). I told mom that I was going to see Mondo and she said okay (Btw, she wouldn't be alone because Winnie is still there). I saw Mondo at our usual spot and waved at him. He saw that I was distressed (I got no clue what that word means) and asked what was wrong. I then told him about my mom's behavior and he had a look of worry. I asked him why he looked worried (Seems like the tables have turned now) and that's when he said, "Raven it seems like your mom might have suicidal thoughts (Dropped a bombshell on ya didn't I)." When he said that, my heart dropped. My mom, suicidal thoughts, no there's no way right, but the look on his face told me otherwise. That's when I realized my mistake, quickly told him that I'll talk to him later, and went back home. Maybe I'm not too late, but those words has shattered when I saw police cars outside my house (Winnie had called the police if you're wondering). I ran to the door until a police officer stopped me. He asked who was I and why I was there. I told him what he wanted and he got a sad look on his face. He let me in the house and took me into my mom's room as tears threatened to fall from my eyes. That's when I saw a sight that could traumatize a kid for the rest of their life and tears started to fall from my eyes as I ran to my mom's side. She had dull eyes, pale skin, and her throat slit. (A body has been discovered)  They were investigating her body and getting me and Winnie's accounts. That's when I spoke up and told them about her behavior. They looked at us and declared that it wasn't murder, but suicide (Dropped another bombshell, even though you would've obviously seen this coming).

A/N
Well that was something. There'll be more chapters like this where they need to have a trigger warning. Well goodbye my devilish psychos