Change in Personality

It's been 1 week and I feel like an absolute asshole for what happened (Same though). Mondo's been constantly texting me and I haven't been answering back. When I find those f**king b**ches I'm gonna- well I don't know what I'm gonna do. Maybe I need to change my appearance and personality so that doesn't happen. I did just that by shaving the side of my head and letting my anger free. I texted Mondo back finally by saying, "Hey,sorry for not texting back, but meet me in our usual spot, I need to show you something." He responded and said okay. I put on a crop top, shorts, a chocker, and fingerless gloves and headed out to see him. I called out to him and when he saw where the voice came from, he looked shocked. Figures, he hasn't seen me for a while. I didn't tell him what happened about Winnie's murder. He comforted me, knowing that I didn't have anyone anymore. He then offered me something, he offered me to be able to join the Crazy Diamonds. I accepted, thinking that this is just what I needed. He took me to the hangout area. He announced to the other members that I'll be joining them for now on. The other members, while weren't okay with, it accepted me. I got the gang's jacket and it was like I was their little sister, even though some of them were older than me. They told me that they were going to ride their motorcycles and I could join, but I would be in the back. I said okay and went home. I came back and brought my motorcycle with me. I got on my motorcycle and started to drive behind them. That's when I drove into a pothole and...

To Be Continued

  Yeah, I did that to y'all, huh. I've really been holding out on you guys with this book. As you may have noticed I've changed my @ to @RosaSupernaturalTime because I want to try to stem away from the whole thing. In my book "Half Of Raven" all if the family's last name is now Supernatural and Misty is now know as Rosa since I yet again made an oc with the same name. Well goodbye my devilish psychos. Also I would like to say that the backstory has been changed slightly since I've redesigned Raven.