Chapter One: Another Year of Being at School

(Outfit above)
(I own only my characters the rest goes to the Lucifer TV show)
(Oh and there will be swearing just fore warning you)

Hesperia's POV
School why do we bother.. doesn't teach us to pay taxes and other important shit like that, instead we learn about algebra and trigonometry who needs to know pythagoras's theorem! No one! If anyone half decent was in charge of the curriculum there would be better lessons!
"HESPERIA!! GIRLLL" oh my god!, its Damian!
"DAMIAN! BOYYY!!" thats our greeting to eachother loud and obnoxious and not giving a shit if anyone gets annoyed. He runs up to me and gives me a hug. I open my eyes to see an very well known face to me whispering and giggling, I pull back from the hug and smirk.
"Hey Bitchy Bianca got something you wanna share I mean we're all girls here right" I said giggling at the end.
She rolled her eyes and walked towards us with her groupies behind her trying to look like they're the worlds greatest girl band Haha well they try and fail.
"I was saying that whorey Hesperia has her boyfriend back well at least one of them" wow was that the worse she can come up with.
"Well I gotta say I was somewhat expecting more from the new Mean Girls group but then again I shouldn't. Oh and FYI Damian is gay so he'll probably be after your boyfriend or whatever play toy you got now. Is he the one that fingered on against the goal post or the one who supposedly screwed you behind the bleachers? Hmm I think I've lost count of your fuck toys."
Damian high fived me and we walked off together laughing.
"Hey the Devil called he has your soul you ginger freak" ok this is too funny now!
"Oh sorry Bianca me and him met up last night, yes he has taken my soul and he has yours on the way down, he has a perfect spot so I'll soon see you down there" I blow her a fake kiss and turn around with my middle fingers in the air with Damian doing the same.
Damian and me have been friends for as long as I remember we grew up in the same orphanage, we've been through everything together we got bullied together I'm the first person he came out as gay to and hes the first person I came out as bisexual to. Theres nothing we haven't gone through that neither of us have been there he has my back and I have his, he's my rock and I'd do anything for him. Talking of doing anything from him he brings up what I hate most! Reality TV!! Fuuuuuckkkkk
"Guess whattttt" he says longing out the what.
"I don't know you met Ian Somerhalder and he said he's a real vampire..."
"1 no! 2 don't ruin my dreams and 3. I won tickets for Behind the Scenes on the set of The Cabin!" He said squealing at the end.
"1 ow my ear and 2 well done what do you want me to do about it? You know how fake them shows are come on." I said rolling my eyes.
"But if you loved me you would come andddd theres an all you can eat buffet there! It lasts for the whole week meaning no school and no churchy shit at hommmeee."
I was going to interrupt him but hw wouldn't stop talking. "Dude calm your tits! You had me at 'all you can eat buffet' the rest is just bonuses! Minus the drama llama".
He grinned "guess where we're going after school"
"Please don't say it..." I whisper to myself
"SHOPPINGGGG"
KILL ME
The day is going to be quick I've been to English and History already I have gym soon but I refuse to join most of the time as I believe running should only be considered if you're being chased by a murderer or running for a bus but then do the awkward slow walk because you've missed it and I'm sure many of people have done it.

SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER

Haha just kidding (secretly dying inside because school sucks) well for me and Damian school is out for a week next week we just have to get through a few more days of school but who knows, so it turns out we are going to be seeing the well reality show (I say this with such enthusiasm!) 2 days before my birthday you know what I say to that? Fuuuuuck
Who wants to go to see something that crap on their birthday someone called not fucking me! So shopping trip is a good thing I needed an update in my wardrobe... meaning I want more clothes the orphanage won't allow me to wear my type of clothing as they believe I may end up worshipping the Devil. I do need to change my wardrobe up a little bit as it is filled with light clothing which makes me want to vomit!
(New outfits below)
Day three million one hundreth and thirty five of school well that what it feels like because I know so well that school is going to be a drag today I can already feel it, there is already lots of tension in the air the fuck is going on?
I look around the school corridor and see Bianca in tears oh whats going on now? Like I said drama llama can't stand people
She sees me walking past me guess who shes probably going to start on?!
"Hesperia! Hey slut turn around now!"
I turn around and look at her my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.
"What have I done now?! bloody walked the Earth" I said throwing my arms up in the air
"You and your gay little fuck buddy won the tickets for the behind the scenes for the Cabin!" I look at her with my what the fuck face.
"Is this why theres so much tension in the air haha you have to be serious? Right? Seriously its just a TV show God no wonder why you're so stupid!" I said laughing in her face.
"At least I actually have parents to watch them I mean wheres your family that isn't a priest, oh wait they ditched you like everyone else have and will!"
Have you ever felt time freeze around you and a burning sensation in your body, that rides up and seems to send shivers down your spine,well this is it I'm feeling it. I look at her and my arms go either side of my face slamming my fists into the lockers that are next to her head denting them.
"Oh I think Hespie here is trying to go all lesbian on my girl" her clone Gwen said. I am done my anger got to me and it was like I blacked out I felt my hand go to her throat and my eyes burning I keep my attention towards Bianca I keep dead eye contact smirking I can feel something snap inside of me.
"Hesperia!"
"Hesperia you're going to kill her!" I snap out and shake my head suddenly dropping her to the ground I look at Damian with confusion. So many questions running through my head what happened? What made me snap I dont understand anymore. I quickly grab my bag and run out of the school not listening to who was calling for me, pushing past anyone who gets in my way.
"Hesperia what was that?" Damian pulls me to the side before I get hit by a car.
"I don't know she was ripping the shit out of me being in an orphanage and having no parents and I snapped. I wanted to hurt her." I said exasperating my every breath.
"We need a break away from school, the orphange and people. I know where we can go, someone I know owns a nightclub which is above a hotel we can stay there we can also try to figure out what's going on with you and I'll be there every step of the way." I give him a small hug and wipe away some tears. So I guess this is the start to our big adventure.

---------------------------------------------------------
What she doesn't know is that its going to be the start of her biggest ever adventure