Whats going on?

Lucifer's POV

I pour myself a drink and turn towards the gentleman that had just turned up in my lift.

"forgive me father... for not offering you a drink." I use the cliche line "I have an aversion to the cloth, daddy issues long story.." I say gesturing to myself. 

"I understand, and I do apologize for the intrusion, Mr. Morningstar. Please allow me to explain myself." he says rather nervously playing with this hand.

"Excellent course of action." I say rolling my eyes, captain obvious 

"You see, I'm not a normal priest." he states stepping further into the room. Are there actually any normal priests?

"Was there ever such a thing?" I laugh to myself.

"I mean I'm not a normal priest in the sense that I don't have my own congregation, I am a... I'm an investigator for the Vatican." Investigator? Whats Chloe doing with an investigator?

"Sounds like a soon-to-be cancelled TV show" (A/N Ohhh the irony)

"I can assure you its a very real job" I bet it is "I've spent the last 40 years travelling the globe in a pursuit of the demonic, I know the divine is real and I know that evil walks the Earth... And that you Mr Morningstar.." he pauses

"Oh brother here we go." I sarcastically say... of course another one!

"Are not it" wait what? 

"Not quite what I was expecting. So if I'm not the devil, then why are you here? And what does any of this have to do with the Detective?" I say getting a little protective. 

"Because Miss Decker believes you are" he states rather straight forward.

"I see" I say nodding my head, what does this guy want?

"About a month ago, she came to Rome with a most outlandish tale. The devil himself
is hiding in plain sight, masquerading as a nightclub owner in Los Angeles and that he'd revealed himself to her." Okay so she spoke to someone about me, I don't mind as some humans are incredibly dimwitted. 

"Well.. this is wonderful news!" I say smiling.

He pauses poor soul looks utterly confused "Wonderful? How so?"

"well as my therapist would say... I know therapist so LA but she'd say that talking about your issues was the first step in dealing with them. so if the Detective have issues with me, sounds like they've been dealt with. Now if thats everything Father you can be on your merry way." I show him the Elevator with my hand.

he stops walking and pauses turning towards me "I just felt that it was my duty to warn you, because the reason that she came to Rome was to, well..." He pauses as if trying to gather the words. "sent the devil back to Hell." send me back to that forsaken place! That sounds nothing like the Detective!

"The Detective would never do that." I state walking towards the priest.

"Chloe is a good person what a good heart..." I've heard enough and interrupt.

"Finally, something we can agree on." I say drinking more.

"But whatever she went through, drove her to Rome, it shook her to her very core. Shes the reason that I'm here, you need to be careful Mr Morningstar. God knows what she has planned for you." Why bring dad into it? Better question is why is the Detective bringing a priest into this. Hes got to be lying.

Hesperia's POV 

I don't even remember, getting to the shower.I was shaking my hands were shaking, my legs were shaking my whole body didn't want to function. I look down at my hands still covered in blood, it looked like I had just stuffed my hands into a newly dead body and taken out of the organs without wearing gloves.