Chapter 2. Take Me Away

Word count: 1400 )

     Katsuki finally arrived at (Y/n)'s house, her father let him in and led him to her room where (Y/n) was. Her mother got up as soon as she saw Katsuki and left the room with her husband. Katsuki sat next to her on her bed and pulled her into his arms, (Y/n) cried into his chest as he petted her head gently. She started to calm down as she felt his warm hands. 

"So what happened?" He asked calmly. She backed away from him and looked down, she was afraid to look at him. She sighed as she finally gained the confidence to look at him.

"I....I had a dream about Izuku....h-he was a villain, do you think he became o-one?" As she asked that, a chill went down Katsuki's spine. He felt like they were being watched. "Katsuki?" Katsuki snapped back into reality.

"I don't think Deku would become one, he wouldn't have the guts to!" Katsuki told her, still having that same feeling.

"Oh....your right sorry I'm just not thinking right, I'm still a little tired and I haven't eaten yet." The girl rubbed her arm as she started to look down. She was starting to feel the same feeling as Katsuki. "Hey...Katsuki....do you feel like....we're being watched?" (Y/n) looked out her window as she asked that.

"Yeah, actually. That's why I spaced out earlier." Katsuki looked out the same window, (Y/n) walked over to the window, noticing someone or something that was sitting in the tree. She reached the window and squinted her eyes. She was frightened at the sight as the figure was the same figure she saw in her nightmare. She blinked a couple of times and the figure was gone. 

"K-Katsuki...." The boy walked over to (Y/n) and looked out the window, seeing nothing.

"I guess it's just our mind playing tricks on us, (Y/n). Let's go eat, I'm kinda hungry and I haven't eaten yet, either." (Y/n) just nodded, thinking that Katsuki was right. The boy grabbed her hand and lead her to the kitchen. Her parents just finished making dinner, her favorite meal, (F/m) was made since her parents were worried about (Y/n). Her mother turned around from the stove and noticed that the two were holding hands.

"Awww.....anyways, Katsuki have you eaten yet?" Her mother asked in awe. 

"N-no Mrs. (L/n)" he blushed, looking away.

"Alright, we made extra so, I'll fix you guys a (Bowl/Plate). Go have a seat at the table." They nodded and went to the table, (Y/n) sat next to Bakugo and rested her head on his shoulder. Bakugo wrapped his arm around the female's waist as they waited for their food. Bakugo sighed and took (Y/n)'s chin, making her look at him in the eyes. She blushed as he sighed, thinking about what he was about to do. Then he decided, he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. They both closed their eye's as they enjoyed the moment. Bakugo pulled away, his cheeks nearly as dark as (Y/n)'s. The girl looked away and continued to wait for her food. 

Her mother walked in with a soft smile, she placed the food down in front of them. "Enjoy you two." They both nodded and began to eat as her mother walked back to the kitchen, grabbing two more (Bowls/Plates) and headed to the living room.

- Time Skip -

(Y/n) and Bakugo headed back to her room, they had asked their parents if Bakugo could stay they night at (Y/n)'s place. Of course since Bakugo was in her room, their parents surprisingly said yes. 

"Thanks Katsuki, for tonight." (Y/n) smiled as she sat on her bed, Bakugo sat next to her, she started playing on her phone. While they both were on their phones, (Y/n) got a text from a random number.

Unknown 19:39p.m: "I didn't like that, (Y/n)" (If your confused on the time, it's actually 7:39p.m)

Me 19:39p.m: "Who is this?"