Chapter II

Hi~! Sooo... I went back to re-read my previous chapter, and Wattpad fucking DELETED it!!!! Which is why this took so long (Yeah, three days is soo long lol) to get this up. And, to make it better, when I went to type out the new version, I did so in Microsoft Word. When I transferred the files... The original MAGICALLY appeared again. *flips table* I am PEEVED! e_o

Slender: *gives cup of Kool-Aid*

Me: *dumps it on him* I DON'T WANT THE KOOL-AID! I AM PEEVED! *flips another table* *kicks chair*

Anywho~! End of my fabulous rant, and... On to Narnia! Er... I mean... ON TO THE STORY! 

Closest I could find to Jonas ---------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blood is everywhere, screams echo all around me. Then, without warning, everything is deathly silent. All I can see, all I can smell, is the blood. On my clothes, my face, in my hair. Slicking the floors and staining the walls. The sharp metallic scent in the air makes me dizzy... but for some reason... there is a strange voice the back of my mind....telling me t-to kill.... to spill more blood... and I find myself wanting to give in. A noise, a voice. It rips me from my brooding and I realize that it is laughter. Someone's crazed, psychotic giggles, piercing through the silence like a spear. Trying to scream, I realize with a sinking feeling that no sound comes from my throat. Then I see it- him. The artificial smile... I'd know it anywhere. The red-stained hoodie, along with with the unblinking eyes, and not to forget the kitchen knife clutched tightly in his bleach-white hand. Jeff the Killer. He grins at me, says something that I don't hear. Darkness descends upon me, and I am falling...

*smack* My eyes snap open and the scream that was silent only moments ago tears through me. "...let. Sc...Scarlet!" my mother's sharp call brings me back to reality and I realize... I'm on the floor. "H-hi Mum." I choke out weakly, still trying to shake off the fear of my dream. She sighed lightly. "Honey, are you okay?" I nodded and gave her a smile. "Yup! My butt hurts, but other than that I'm fine." I laughed slightly, and she smiled. "That's good. Try to get some sleep, okay? Good night dear." then she walked out of the room, switching off the light on her way. I glanced to the florescent red numbers on my clock. 3:16. I sighed. I have to get up in four hours, so I'll get a total of two hours of sleep. Great. Grumbling curses, I picked myself up off the floor and made myself snug underneath the thick black comforter. After a while, I finally fell asleep.

"Scarlet! Get up now! You're going to be late!"

I jumped and gasped, calming down once I realized it was only my mom. I looked over to the clock and immediately jumped up, already stripping off my Pjs and putting on a random outfit, not caring my mom was in the room. I ran into my bathroom and brushed my teeth, then grabbed a hairbrush and my schoolbag, running downstairs. Quickly jamming my converse onto my feet, I gave my mom a quick hug, grabbed my skateboard, and rushed off to school.

 "Late again, Ms. Jones?" I gave my teacher an apologetic look and handed her the slip. "Yes'm. Sorry. I think my alarm clock is broken."

She sniffed indignantly. "So get a new one. Take your seat Ms. Jones."

Without another word, I walked to my seat at the very back, whipping out my phone. It was only homeroom, not a real class. I almost laughed out loud. Sam literally spammed me, wondering where the hell I was. 

'I'm in class, genius.'

'Where were you this morning?!'

'Slept in.'