Chapter 5

When I got to the gym my father was telling to people to go get dressed. Hopefully he didn't know what I did in the cafe. Oh my god hes coming over here. someone save me.

"Sophia why did you sing those-those songs."

"I don't really know? I got bored at lunch so I decided to sing. But you know that my favorite songs are the Motto by Drake and ass by big Sean. So I really don't know what your problem is if I sing those to songs in the cafe. I also don't care what people think about me. so if you excuse me I will be getting changed." when I was walking to go get changed I saw that Adam was in thisclass. Kill me even more now.When I walked in to the girls locker rooms I saw that peple were getting dressed into shorts that were really short. Well I guess that i was one of the only persom going to wear sweats. when I walked out my father told us that we were going to play basketball. Dont get me wrong I love basketball but sometimes it gets boring. But do you want to know what I just noticed? I just noticed that adam has been inall of the classes that I have been in. Oh my god this is bad. Now i just want ot go die in a hole right now. Adam and a girl that looks like a cheerleader were the captains. There was twenty kids in our class so the teams are even. I guess thats good.

"Adam you can pick first and a least have three girls on the team please and thank you."My dad said while marking people late,here,or absent.

"Tyler, Abby, Gavin, frank, Ashton, umm Colby, Blake, melissa,and um um I guess the new girl. I only picked her because all of the other girls are cheerleaderst, even though I love my cheerleaders you guys probably are not good at basketball." that prick! I hate him so so so so much. I am beast at basketball. But I'm way better at baseball.

"Kara you get whatever is left okay."

"yep. Do we pick our starters?"

"Yea you do. So go pick your starters."

"Guys lets go over here and I will tell you who will be the starters. Okay." Adam said while walking us in to the corner of the gym.

"okay I want me, Colby, Tyler, Ashton, and Gavin to be starters the rest of you will have to wait. Let's go"

"Fuck!" I screamed. Well you didn't just step on your own toe. Poor toe.

"What the hell Sophia!" eh totally not answering that. If you are wondering who said that it was the stupid jerk off Adam.ok I kinda have to answer back because I yelled Fuck.

.....

......

.......

"Well I just stepped on my toe an it hurt really really bad."

"ok" wow the all said that at the same time.

----------------------------------

Adams POV

God I hate that girl so much. Why does all of my friends thinks she's cool when she's really not at all. Cool is Ashley or bailey. Not Sophia. Even the name is horrible. Okay what am I thinking I love the name And she is prett-WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!! I'm supposed to hate her. Why do I hate her though? Oh yeah she sad that shes better that me at baseball. Well I have know Idea of what posistion she plays. All I know is that she plays and that her father is the coach. If you are wondering I play catcher. I would say that she's doesnt catch. She probably plays right field or shortstop because it looks like she loves to run. So I guess that I have to pick teams. This is going to be difficult I don't really like anyone in the class. so here goes nothing.

"Tyler, Abby, Gavin, frank, Ashton, umm Colby, Blake, melissa,and um um I guess the new girl. I only picked her because all of the other girls are cheerleaderst, even though I love my cheerleaders you guys probably are not good at basketball." Why did I just say that? Am I a retard or something? Since I don't want anyone to see who is playing and what strategy we are going to talk about I decided that we were going to go to the corner of the gym.

"okay I want me, Colby, Tyler, Ashton, and Gavin to be starters the rest of you will have to wait. Let's go"

"Fuck!" Who just screamed that? Oh never ind we all know who did it it was Sophia.

"What the hell Sophia!" Okay, now I kinda feel like a douche bag.

.....

......

.......

"Well I just stepped on my toe an it hurt really really bad."

"ok" we all said. That's actually kinda creepy.

"well we have to go play!" I clapped my hands and we were off.

_______________________

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hello people that are not reading I only have five reads. I don't really care because I am a horrible writer and I know it but if anyone is sticking to the book the try-outs are next!