Part 4. Under control or where is Evan?

Evan Pov.

I woke up from the fact that someone gently tickled my neck. I giggled quietly. Suddenly i felt a kiss on my neck.
"Wakey, wakey, sleepyhead." And i felt a kiss on my neck.
I rubbed and opened my eyes. Ryan sat on the edge of the bed and smiled at me.
"Hey, Ryan." - i said.
"Wake up, Evy. The guys are waiting!" - said Ryan.
I reached out, got up and walked slowly into the bathroom. I washed while Ryan was combing my hair. Returning to the room, i put my head jewelry on my head, and with Ryan went downstairs. The guys met me with kisses on the cheeks and with words 'good morning'. The medallions, which i gave them yesterday, were still hanging on their necks.
"Morning, princess. We were waiting for you." - said Craig.
At breakfast, i was sitting on Jonathan's laps.

Later.

The guys play Mario Cart 8. I sit on Brian's laps and was kissing with him.

Vanti Pov.

I am watching you, i see you through my glass ball, my future queen. You will be mine soon. I just to wait a bit. And we will be together.
"Boss, something your spell is not working! When will it take effect?" - Moo was indignant.
"IDIOT!! It will begin to act with the onset of the evening! And stop being indignant, Moo! You're already enraging me." - i got angry at Moo.
Moo growled furiously.
"B-boss. Will he have to go to us himself?" - Zipcat asked me.
"No. He will go to the forest! I will meet him there!" - i said.
"Will you go alone?" - Lui asked.
"Yes. One will be better!" - i said.

Evan Pov.

"Wow, Evan. You're so flexible!" - surprised Bryce.
I stood in the gymnastic pose 'bridge'. The T-shirt slid down and showed my belly, and yes, I'm a flexible guy.
"Are you surprised, Bryce? I did this when i was in Canada." - i said.
"Um... Evan. You better get up!" - said David.
"Why?" - i asked.
At that moment, Brock and Brian came up to me and tickled my open belly. I immediately burst out laughing and fell to the floor. Their hands moved over my body under a T-shirt and tickled him. I laughed to tears. Then they stopped and i tried to catch my breath. Brock so Brian kissed my cheeks. I giggled.

3-rd face Pov.

Evening came. The guys played and talked. Evan was in Tyler's bedroom, looking at himself in the mirror. He still liked the head jewelry, which the guys gave him. Suddenly, the jewelry lit up, and Evan seemed to be paralyzed. Vanti's spell took control of him. Evan, like a robot, automatically went to the window, opened it, and jumped down. He was leading towards the forest. Vanti met with him.

 Vanti met with him

"Hello, my queen. So we met. Now we will be together, FOREVER! Come with me." - he said, taking Evan's hand. And together they disappeared.

Anthony Pov.

Scott and i walked home.
"Anthony, look. Is that Evan?" - said Scott, pointing towards the forest.
There was Evan. He walked into the depths. We called him, but he responded, although we were not so far from him. Scott and i follwed him. Within a few seconds of surveillance, we noticed a figure in a black cape hood. Evan walked up to him.
"Scott, do you see this?" - i asked.
"Does Evan know him?" - Scott asked.
"Hello, my queen. So we met. Now we will be together, FOREVER! Come with me." - said the stranger, the voice belonged to the guy. He took Evan's hand, and they... disappeared with a flash, like some kind of trick.
"Scott, do you know what that was?" - i asked.
"No. But we have to tell the guys about it!" - said Scott.

Tyler Pov.

Suddenly, Evan disappeared somewhere. Judging by the open window, he escaped from there.
"What the hell? Where is Evan?" - i asked.
"Where did he go?" - Marcel asked.
"Guys. Anthony and i want to tell you something!" - screamed Scott, bursting suddenly with Anthony into my house.
"What's the matter, Scott?" - asked Ryan.