Part 2. They will return & Hope for protection

Alexa Pov.

Today, Evan came to visit Tyler and the guys, and brought them gifts as a sigh of his love for them. It's cute. Tyler and the boys missed Evan so much, i still remember that. And now they are having fun with him to the fullest. They play, laugh, and others.
"Ah, my little Evan is having fun with his guys again. I still remember when they first met." - said Abby(abbyloveanime18).
Argh, Abby, like some other Evan's mom. Calling him her little owlet as her own child. But in principle, i do not mind, but Abby, with all of us, does not call Evan so. (i am so sorry Abby 😔😟)
" Abby, stop calling Evan your little one. You look like a mom, although you are just friends with him." - i grinned.
Abby shuddered and turned to me with a reddened face. "I... Did i say that loud?" - she asked.
We grinned "Yes!"
Abby covered her face with her hands and turned away.
Suddenly my owl pendant blinked.

I and the girls looked around.
"Girls. It seems the Queen is calling us." - i said.
We quietly slipped past the guys and ran into the bathroom.
"The Queen Golden Owl is calling us? For what reason?" - asked Angel.(The_GachaArtist)
"No matter what the reason! Girls, let's transform!" - i said.
Oh, by the way, you don't know. I, Luna, Angel and Abby - the guardians girls of the world. The Golden Owl is our Queen. Every time she calls us about bad news or a new mission. We transformed,

a portal formed and we flew there

a portal formed and we flew there. Once at the Queen's castle in another dimension, going to the gates of the castle, we opened them. It was the Queen's familiar throne room. He was huge, free and almost empty, and dark. It's space was lit only... pieces of 100 or more candles.
"Umm... Queen, did you call us? Did something happen?" - responded Abby.
Before us appeared a luminous female figure, in an owl mask. In a white and gold dress, with wings and with wriggling hair.  (you know how Princess Celestia's mane moves, from my little pony? )

" I have bad news for you girls."- said the queen, standing in front of us. She flapped her wings and all candles in the room went out.
"We listen." - said Luna.
"I had a vision. Vanti and his gang of devils, will return to the earth to take revenge!" - said the queen.
The girls and i were in shock. Vanti and his gang. They are the fiend of hell. They are evils itself. Last time they gave us so much trouble. But we were able to defeat them and sent them back to their dimension and sealed them there. All the gang except Vanti died, or became ghosts.
"But this is impossible! We sealed them in their dimension forever! They cannot return here!" - said panicky Abby.
"I know! I also want to believe that they will not return! That Vanti alone will not be able the magical seal! But visions suggest otherwise! And as i recall, they will return during a solar eclipse!" - said the queen.
"And... What should we do?" - i asked.
"To begin with, we must be together! The fact that Vanti will return for revenge does not mean that he will not stop hunting for you and steal your powers, Alexa!" - said the queen.
The fact is that I am the main quardian. And if Vanti takes away all my powers, he will become invulnerable, and nothing will stop him.
" Luna, Angel, Abby. Keep Alexa next to you! It is not known when Vanti can suddenly attack. We know that he is very insidious, cunning and very dangerous! Good luck girls and be on the alert! I'll let you know when there is more information." - said the queen.
We returned back to Tyler's house, and returned to our previous guises.
" Girls, i do not want to believe that the damn Vanti will return to us to take revenge! "- said Angel.
" I know. But the visions of the queen cannot be a mistake." - i said, and we began to go down to the guys. We heard a loud laugh.

Evan Pov.

We played Mario Kart 8 with Panda and Scott. My lovers cheered for me. In the end, i was in first place; Scott was second; Panda was third.
" YES. I WON!"- i screamed.
" God dammit." - said Scott.
"FUCK! HOW COULD THAT BE!" - shouted Panda.
"Great job, babydoll." - said Luke.
"This is my boy!" - Tyler said, taking me in a bridal style and spinning me, and together with Luke kissed my cheeks. I giggled. The rest of my lovers celebrated what i won. Scott resigned himself to being in second place. But Panda... could not calm down. He was insane. And we all were funny.
"We are so glad you came, Evan. We miss you so much!" - Tyler said, poking his nose on my cheek.
"I know, Tyler! I missed you all too." - i said, ruffling Tyler's hair and kissing him on the cheek.