Chapter 6 whats wrong with me

Hey guys, I have been gone for like 5 months now 😬 and I'm sorry I just didn't know what to write then I forgot about it :/ but I'm back now 😊.

I went home after David's and I'm just so confused now. I thought I had feelings for zane and then David kissed me and I felt something more. Like I can't even explain how I felt, but it was for the vlog. He doesn't actually have feelings for me so I guess I'll just see how it goes with Zane. Even though David said he just likes hooking up with people. Ugh why is life so difficult.
I got ready for bed and just passed out. I forgot to set an alarm. The next day I woke up from a loud noise, sounded like screaming. I jumped up out of bed screaming in shock. It was DAVID yelling at me and recording it. Then I suddenly remembered I went to sleep in a bra and underwear and I quickly jumped back in my covers.

"David what the hell??" I yell
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I didn't think you would be wearing that to bed." He said laughing
"Okay question, HOW DID YOU GET IN MY APARTMENT??" I say
"I have my ways." He said with a smirk
Then I get a text on my phone. It was zane
He said hey I'm at your apartment can you let me in?
"Fuck" I say
"What?" David said
"Zane is here." I say as I wrap my robe around me and walk to the door

I open it and zane looks at me and smiles then sees David, looks back at me looks at my robe and then looks at David again with a confused look on his face.

"Oh uh hey, David decided to break in and prank me when I was sleeping today." I say and roll my eyes at David and laugh
"Oh fun." Zane says kind of annoyed
"Um so why did you come over." I say
"Well you weren't answering my texts and it's 12pm so I kind of got worried." Zane said
"Yeah I forgot to set an alarm last night, I guess David was my alarm." I say laughing
"Yeah I guess." Zane says
"Hey well I'm gonna leave, do you guys want to grab lunch in like 2 hours?" David said
"Sure" I say and smile

David leaves and I tell zane he can stay and sit on my couch while I get ready. I go to my bathroom and start my shower while I wash my face and brush my teeth. Then I take my robe and everything off and hop in the shower. I close my eyes facing the shower head and I just soak up the warm water. Then I hear then shower door open and it's zane getting in with me.

"Uh what are you doing." I say frantically
"I couldn't stop thinking about you last night you are just so sexy." Zane says whispering in my ear
Him whispering that to me kind of makes my legs go weak. Then I see he's not wearing anything and I look down and he is hard. I started getting really turned on then he pushed me against the shower and started kissing me.
"You are so fucking hot" he whispered. I moaned a little and he started kissing my neck and he ended up leaving a mark above my collar bone. He pushed his body on mine and I could feel his hard dick against my stomach. I wanted him to fuck me really badly. He started kissing down my boobs and he sucked in my nipple and kept kissing down my stomach then he started eating me out. I started moaning really loud and after a few minutes I came. He came back up and started Kissing me again. He grabbed me and flipped me around so the front of me was up against the glass and put his dick inside of me and started pumping into me. I moaned so loud and he said "you like that baby, you are so tight" I moaned louder from his dirty words. He eventually bent me over and started pumping into me harder and harder I was practically screaming from how good it felt, then he came inside me and we were both standing there heavily breathing .
He went to the other room and I continued to shower. This doesn't feel right. I like zane but all I feel is lust. Do I just like the attention? What's wrong with me.