Destiny

Melody pov

He doesn't remember me... I mean I Know it was 10 years but still.. You know what forget Chres, he can stay with that Ashley. I walked out up room and went downstairs, I got messages from my co-workers saying to come back but I ignored them, I scroll through my notification and saw I had a miss calls,I redialled the number and after 2 rings a lady picked up.

Lady: Hello

Me: Yes, this is Melody Pierce-

Lady:Oh Miss Pierce let me get you over to Mr jackson

Me: Oh okay...

Mr jackson: Hi Melody, finally! i have been trying to contact you, let me get straight to the point, i got your application and you have been accepted for a record deal your voice is really amazing and am willing to make big in the music industry.. so what do you think??

I waited for a second is this really happening, i mean like am i prepared.. I guess i can't go back to the salon since of the incident so..

Mr jackson: hello..hello..he-

Me:YASS! *cough...yes..yea..yes yes

Mr jackson:Good then the jet will pick you at 12

Me:12.. JET! Woah wait 12 is in 4hrs

Mr jackson:Then you better get ready then bye

The call ended and I ran upstairs and packed all my clothes in 4 suitcases then pack my makeup in my makeup bag then ran and got my hygienic things. I did my hygiene then wore my white skater dress with pink roses and wore my pink killah heels, i applied my makeup and wore rosy pink lipstick then i gelled my baby hairs and did a bun and put a white and pink flowery bandanna. I picked up my phone and put my charger in my hand bag then carried my suitcases downstairs. It was 11:30 so i decide to eat breakfast, i brought out some cereal and ate them scrolling through my insta feeds.

I saw Ashley request and accepted it *ring

Me:Hello

Mr jackson: Yh the jet is outside so come out

Me:Ok

The men knocked on my door and I opened it.

Cory: Hey, am Cory and ... woah.. you look you beautiful

Me:*giggle Thanquee

Rory:Yh yh what ever where are your bags, boss wants you there early so..

Me: *mumble who pissed in your cereal

Rory: Repeat

Me: In the living room

Rory: Huh I swear-

Cory : They're in the livingroom, lets go get it

Rory: you Might as well get in the jet

I walked into the jet and it was so luxurious, it was beautiful, I took so much selfies and eventually we made our way to LA.

Recording studio

Still Melody pov

"Melody?" A tall man asked, I nodded he introduced himself (Mr Jackson) and he lead me toward the recording booth explaining the big plans he hqs set for me.

"Sorry to interrupt but where are my clothes going??" I asked Mr Jackson.

"Your house, oh yh this is the key and here is your card yo buy clothes and a car or cars but if i was you, I would buy a car since you only have starter money.. Wait do u have a licence?"

"Of course"

"Cool, now lets get to work and you can explore LA later"

I entered the booth and August was in there, I was shaking like crazy.

" Augussst!" They dapped each other, "This is Melody and you guys will be working on a song together"

"Oh, thats cool" he smiled at me then winked and I laughed then he gave me a book. "Here, write any ideas you have for our song write in down, and put your number on my contact so we can talk sometime"

I put my number in and put my name as Mel😍💗' and he put his number in and wrote August💸💍, I wanted to change my name now but he took the phone and chuckled, "Cute name..Mel"

"Its Melody Pierce but Mel is good"

"Coo imma catchu around yhh bye" he hugged me and left so I decided to leave too.

Home

I got to the gates and it was golden, I felt like i was entering heaven the house was cream, the cab parked in front of my house and I paid, he winked at me and said "Hope to see you again" I slamed the door and walked the house woah it was bigggg! I decided to freshing up and change then chill.

Chresanto pov

I heard they was a new neighbour so I decided to go visit he/she with Ashley holding her homecooked meal she warmed in the microwave. .

We arrived at the gates and press the buzzer, "Who is this?" a female answer, me and Ashley answered in unison "Your new neighbours" she opened it and we walked towards the door, her house was finee but my house was the same with different decoration but wow..

I knocked at the door and the girl answered it we waited for a while then.. Oh my.. it was Melody standing there staring at us in shock, this must seriously be destiny. We were staring at eachother but Ashley broke the slience, "OH HELL NAW! YOU STALKER YANOE WHAT.. FORGET THE DAMN FOOD THIS IS WAR!" she slamed the food on the fall and ran home.

Melody pov

"Am soo SCAREDDD" I looked at chres, "I have to go" I locked the door and breathed, I heard him call and knock but I walked away. How can I forget him if he lives next door? Are we destined to be together? Noo.. Focus on your career.

TBC

•What do you think?💮

•Vote and comment✔

•Rushed chapter😒💨