Not ordinary

•Shan in the link•

Chres PoV

I inhaled deeply, I can't believe am actually doing this "Baby d-"
"Don't fucking call me baby" I yelled at Shan.

She walked up to me "Don't fucking say that we could've have told her and let her hate you forever but nooo, you decide to do plan 2" She started crying, I hate it when girls cry and am the cause "Look am sorry but how I know the baby is mines?" She started crying harder "Are you calling me a hoe!" I hugged her "Of course not bab-" I was about to say baby but I struggled to, am only staying with her cause I need to be responsible and take care of my seed.

Shan PoV

I got Chres tied round my finger, I don't really like him that much doe, I think I like Jordan better his FINEE! And of course am pregnant with this thing and am not really sure if it's his because they's so many (no am not a hoe, am just beautiful jealous good not even makeup would make you reach my standards of beauty boo) anyways I hope is for Chres..

Your probably wondering how Shan got pregnant for Chres, well Chres went to Cali for a week to visit family and while staying he had an affair with Shan not knowing she was friends with Melody, Chres was trying to hit and run but ran into her in the store when he was trying to get Mel back.

?? PoV

Wassup Y'all! I'm back!! Luvly to c y'all 2day. "Denise! Get ur ass here!"
I swapped sits with ?? "Yass sir?" His eyes glimed "Our plan is going well huh" I nodded "Good bitch cause if it messes up your gone!" I flinched "Yes sir" "go get Ashley!" I go to the back of the jet to see her seating there with August staring at Mel "Boss wants you" she huffed and stood up, I sat on her seat and she left to talk to "Boss".

Boss PoV

Finally got people that are against her to help me carry out the plan! I talked to Ashley then called everyone to join me in the meeting table. We discussed the plans and where they gon take place "Finally we need money out of this plan, so let's get it from this Chres guy and the other one and you kill Shan I don't need her any more"
"what but she pregnant" the one I pointed to said "so?" "And your not God to kill or decided if someone gon die!" I was surprised he said that "Is it " I said then shot him "Tell your god I said hi" bitch ass nigga telling me rubbish "Fuck anyone who wanna talk shit!" And with that I went to somewhere private to cool down.

TBC

Updates soon💯
This chapter is boring sorry😔 Promise the next chapters will be interesting😊
Wattpad keeps deleting chapters so had to restart this one😁