My life..!

Melody Pov

"And to think I was madly inlove with you." my heart stopped.. madly..inlove... me.. oh Chress why you have to make everything hard?

I walked towards him "Sorry if you like I won't talk to him" he stares at me "I confess how I feel AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS BRING HIM UP! You're becoming so dumb, I wish I stayed with Ashley instead of your dumb ass"

I knew he didn't mean that but the tears were rolling already "Fuck you Chresanto, we not even dating...gladly.. and you're acting like a bitch!" I semi yelled he turned round and his face scrunched up, he push me to a nearby brick wall "I know your punk ass didn't call me out of my name" his eyes were so misty and showed pure anger, I flinched at the pain as he slams me into the ground "I knew you were too good to be true could have let August win the competition maybe he could have tied you up and ship you to Brazil and back"

I looked at him with fear and hatred "Chresanto I hate...y-y-you!" He step back like I slap him then nodded his body relaxing, he kneeled down beside me "Am so sorry.. I don't know what-"
"Save it! Please, sorry doesn't fix the pain am in" I stood up took my stuff then hop in a nearby taxi and sped home.

Shan PoV

I was with my "special" friends when I heard the door bang from downstairs, I told them to go through the window then I walk downstairs to Melody eating my Chinese "Eh.. No no no! You best drop that fork" she laughs then drops it "Sorry Shan am sooo hungry" I look at her "So Chres can't afford to buy food?" She looks at me then tears starts falling from her eyes as she hugs me "Get yourself off me before.." she quickly gets off me, good I tell her to follow me to the living room so we could talk, she told me everything in detail even how cold the water was Bish I want to hear bout my baby does he hate you? And your telling me bout the sand but then my favourite part THE ARGUMENT "Oooh darling you don't need him come on" I hug her then we go to our rooms.

?? PoV

Can't wait to start the plan Mel would love to see me.

Chres PoV

I went to Ray house to see Ziggy and him joking about "Chres! Have you met Ziggy we are just like twins just I came out looking FINEEE"

"Yh I've met Ziggy" I said low "what's wrong?" Ray asked, right Ray is my brother till the end, I tell him everything and anything his like the brother I've never had and seeing him with Ziggy is kinda making me mad (yes am the jealous type).

"The date.." Ray looks at me and repeats "The Date" I sit in a black leather chair since Ziggy took my chair, Ray could tell I was staring so he said "Ziggy swap with Chres so I could help him with his "problems"

I mugged him then sat on my chair, Ray stared at me signalling I should start so I told him everything, when I finished Ray and Ziggy jaws were dropping as they stared at me

"YOU DUMB!" I blinked "Ok maybe hurting her wasn't a good idea but she makes me angry something with her eyes that sparkles when she giggles and her smiles that make fireworks explode and-" "Her feet as crustified as her ghetto ass friend lips and-"

"Her friend Shan she flirted with me"
"WHAT!" Ziggy exclaimed "That lying bitch, she mines"

"WHAT! She has a man.. Oooh hell naaaaw!" RAy Ray exclaimed

We laughed the Ziggy said "Never hurt Melody" his face serious asf "She just bad at relationships after what happened in school so give her a chance"

I smiled and got ready to go to Mels house.

Melody PoV

I was laughing so hard since Jordan was with me and we were watching a movie but his loud self kept cracking dead jokes when the door bell rang it must have been Ziggy "Jordan go open the door for Ziggy, he lives here for on" he stood up and went to the door then I heard screaming and banging, I walk to the door to see Jordan and Chres fighting...

TBC

•Vote/comment👌
•Teams??👉👈
•Should Melody just be single??✌️
•Who is ?? ?🙌