Chapter: 2

*A Couple Hours After the meeting*

*America's POV*

The meeting concluded a couple of hours ago, thankfully. Me and Russia did get into a fight,  a verbal one, not as big as usual because the other countries stopped, which is good, the fight could of gone physical. UN gave us some "homework to do", one of the tasks is to check up on our resources count and report it to him. Which is kinda useless for me since I'm fuckin' America, I am the most powerful country in the world. Well, I should just do it to report it to UN. 

I should first eat some dinner, getting incredibly hungry here. I would go for some McDonald's but I feel a bit tired and lazy to walk, I mean, I could order but nah. I think I'll go with some mash potatoes and chicken. I know, very boring. 

After eating my food, I assured myself I would do the "homework" which I am doing right now. So far, I've finished everything but the resources check I left that as that's the easiest thing to do. I checked and..... Shit, I am running low on some stuff. 

Fuck Fuck, how am I running out of such basic stuff? Zinc, Nickel, Lead, and some more shit. Great, guess who needs to call some people to set up some trades, heh, me. I have a list of people on who I should call. Currently, I have;

- Canada

- France

- Britain (Or UK, whatever you prefer) 

- Germany

- Japan

- Mexico

- Australia

- New Zealand

- Spain

- Estonia

- Finland

Now, some of these people would most likely say no as were not the best of allies as in, we are allies but not as good as friends as other countries. I think Finland and Estonia, maybe Spain to, will say no. 

*After 10 calls later, on the last call*

Canada please, really, I am desperate at this point! I said with a voice filled with worry. " Sorry Ame, I can't at the moment, I'm really sorry I can't trade at the moment." Canada said with a sympathetic voice, worried for his brother. "Please, I'll do an- he hung up." I sighed, given up. He fucking hung up on me. After hours of calls, I got nothing. There was no god damn point to this. 

I need to get better allies, jeez. I rub my face with both of my hands and think of who I should become acquainted. I could do that with another superpower. I count how many superpowers are there on my fingers "France.. Britain, Germany, Japan, China, and Russia" Well to get four out of the way, France and Britain are my parents and Germany and Japan already declined for setting up a trade. I don't want to bother with China right now, specially what they are doing to Muslims now. My last option is Russia. Now, everybody knows our status of feelings towards each other, hatred, just pure hate. I do actually want to become friends with him, this all is just happening because of the way we were raised and the stupid Cold War. We were both raised to hate each-other, I was taught to hate communists, he was taught to hate capitalists. Even though Russia isn't a commie anymore, we still fought.