Chapter: 3

*America's POV*

Silence. The car was filled with total silence. An awkward silence, one of the most disliked versions. We were sitting in the car, driving to an amusement park. Maybe I should try to get a conversation going..? I could ask about how his family is, I don't know basically anything about him. 

"Rus-"

"America, put on your seatbelt on."

I was cut off by him commanding me to put on my seatbelt. Since me being the flirtatious country, I decide to play with him. Also though, I don't want to piss him off, so I'll not make it so sexual. 

"Awh, does wittle Russi care about me?~" 

"No you little сука, I'm telling you to put on your seatbelt because I don't want to pay for medical bills just for you being lazy. Your little flirty "jokes" don't affect me."

I frown to his response. If he wants to play it like that, next time I'm going to put more effort into it. 

I slump on the passenger chair, bored out of my mind. I decide to check social media, so to do this, I grab my phone from my pocket. First I check the news and wow, Trump is getting impeached, hooray. I sigh, everything else on the news was quite boring. Scrolled through Twitter now, no point on checking Instagram I already checked it earlier today. Guess It's time to try to get a conversation started. 

"So dude, how's the fam like?"

He took a quick glimpse of me then went back focusing on the road. He sighed, then finally answered the question.

"They're alright, I guess. Haven't seen them in a while."

"Can you elaborate maybe..?"

"Really trying to get a conversation running aren't you? Well alright then. I'm the oldest in the family, just clarifying that first. The second is Ukraine, she's 20 If I remember correctly; She has a crush on Canada, which I find quite cute; Ukie or Raine, whatever you prefer, is one of the smartest in the family; Her, Japan, and Belarus like to "ship" people, kind of creepy if you ask me. Second down the lane is, Belarus. She's 19, I'm not sure if she has a crush she doesn't really show any hints in it so I don't think she does. Bela is very energetic, that's for sure. Her and Raine are inseparable, nothing can destroy their friendship but putting those two together, things get a bit crazy. We do have other siblings like Kazakhstan and Estonia but we don't really talk to them."

Finally I got him to actually talk about something, I do have a few questions still to ask him. So, hopefully we will take at least 10-15 minutes more. 

"Since you mentioned their status of relationships, have you ever had a crush?"

"Yes, I had. I think it was either High school or Middle school..? It went away quite quickly as I learned a bit more about the person."

"If you don't mind.. Can you tell me who you had a crush on?"

"Philippines."

"Wow alright, she doesn't even seem like your type at all."

 He chuckles, and smiles. First time I've seen him smile, think I'm actually warming up to him now. Oops, he realised I was staring at him and turned back to his usual emotionless face.

"Were here now."

Russia said, rolling every single R in that sentence. I exited the car, I was astonished by how shiny this place was decorated. Lights shinning from all the roller coasters, mini-game stations filled with balloons and party lights. Didn't know people in Russia did this place. All the stereotypes just involve them drinking Vodka and hunting down bears and some other shit. I see a drop-tower and... We must go there first. I start speed walking to the entrance, very excited to maybe have some fun. Forgetting that Russia was here too. He starts to catch up to me and asks me whats will the hurry.