Chapter01

!!! All in Sejeong POV.

She's a daydreamer. She loves living in her dreams rather than real life. Her dream is just want to have her own dream house, with her own design and just stay there all day can make brighten up her day. But in fact, she's just ordinary girl who doesn't have a will to make her dreams come true because she realizes that she has nothing, she doesn't have money, she doesn't want to beg for money from her parents just because they are the employee from the biggest company in South Korea. Yes, her family is rich but she claims herself as an ordinary girl from an ordinary family.

She barely talks, she loves being alone in her own home with her imagination and her dreams. The reason why she's being like this it's because of her tragic love story in the past. She has ever loved someone. Someone who she thought that he's the one who can makes her happy, someone who can she trust, someone who will spend the rest of his life with her because once she loves someone, she never stops. She can't stop and she can't love more than one person. She's never thought that she will look for anyone else. It's her character. But the words that her friends said to her still stuck in her head,

"he cheated on you, Sejeong-ah,

he has an affair,

he never loved you even just once,

he just loves your money," they said.

It breaks her heart. That's why after that drama,  she doesn't want easily trust someone. Her parents already knew about this, even though she didn't talk, but they know from her behaviour after she broke up. She didn't cry, she's just being silent.

One year has passed and she still in trauma. Now, hard for her to love someone. She forgot when the last time she met her friends or talked with them. She doesn't hate them just because they're still being friendly with him. But she just avoids them, no reason.

Her parents initiative to introduce her to someone. They said that he's the son of Mr OH, the CEO in their company and her parents are friends with him.  That's why they work for that company. She never agrees nor said no to them. She just loves them, she doesn't want to disappoint them because they're means everything in her life and she thinks that she has to end this madness, end this trauma. Because "your real life is calling and you have to catch up", she said. She doesn't even care about his appearance or his looks. she just doesn't want to live in her dreams again and again. "What's the use of living if you are living in the dreams that will give you nothing?", she said it to herself.

"If you love deeply, you're going to get hurt badly. But it's still worth it."

- C.S. Lewis