Chapter04

Actually they share a room together but he just comes when it's time to sleep. Yes, they both sleep together in the same bed but never talk to each other, just sleep. Their home is very quiet like nobody in there. She spends her day in her room because she's angry. When she's angry, she likes to spend her time to read some books with some cup of tea. Sometimes when she's bored, she will cook some food. She's very thankful to Sehun to buy such a lovely house. But she can't directly tell him.

It's been a while after that conversation. When Sejeong comes out, she saw that Sehun's room open a little and there's no one in the room. She thinks that he left the house and he doesn't tell her where is he going. Usually he would come to bedroom at 10 o'clock but it's already 12 o'clock and he hasn't home yet. Worried? Not really because it's the first time he left the house until midnight. So she just back to her room and fall asleep.

The next morning when she wakes up, she thought Sehun is still not home yet. She begins searching for him and found him at the dining table with some cup of a coffee and somehow she feels safe if he's at home. "Like, really? What's wrong with you, Sejeong? You never felt like this before."  She said to herself.

"Have you eaten?"  Sejeong asked him and he just nodded without looking at her. He looks really tired.

"Where are you going last night?"

"None of your business," he said coldly.

"Yeah I know, but can you at least just tell me when you come out? "

"Don't act like we know each other."

Little that he knows that she wants to know him.

She didn't answer him anymore. She's just being tired with that kind of answer because she starts to let her feeling grow for him, so she just left him home alone. She thinks that he hasn't any feelings for her.

SEHUN POV

Sejeong didn't know that actually Sehun feels uneasy with his own feeling. He told himself before that he would never let himself to have feelings for her. But he can't lie. The first thing that he saw every morning is her and the last time that he saw before going to bed is her. Liar if he thinks that he doesn't have any feelings for her. That's why he left home yesterday, the reason is that he scared to fall in love with her. He doesn't want to ignore her but he can't accept his own feeling. All he wants is brave enough to say 'don't go' when she lefts and tell the truth that 'I love you, nothing is truer, you are beside my every thought, so forget all the times we fought.'  But he knows that he's already hurt her with his own words and he promises that he will apologize and make it up for her.