Chapter03

They both move to a small house that he bought for their two. The house is too beautiful, she just thought and this is like her dream. Her dreams to have a beautiful house, with simple decoration. This will make her prefer to just stay at home. She just loves this house. After married, she realizes that her life is not the same again. She has to share everything with someone that she has to take care of and his name is Oh Sehun. But the problem is, she doesn't know anything about him except his loves to a coffee.

After they moved, he never said anything. But she's starting to cook for him every day, every morning when he about to go to work. Because she thinks that she's a someone wife, she has the right to do this. She's doing the laundry, cleaning the house and she knew it already everything that he needs although he doesn't say it. 

After a long journey, deep down in her heart, she wants to talk with him, at least have a proper conversation like the other couple. "But it's too hard", she mumbles.

Yes, she's already opened her heart just for him, because she knows that they have the same character; barely talk and like being silent. She wants to be the one who initiated to have a conversation with him. It's her chance, today he doesn't have something to do but he might busy tomorrow. She tried walking towards his office room and knocking,

"Sehun-ah," she said hesitate,

"Yeah, come in."

"Are you busy? Can we have a talk?"

"Not really. Yeah, ok." She walks towards the sofa and then sits. He follows her.

"It's already a month we lived together, you know you can count on me if you need something. Don't do it by yourself, I'm your wife."  She can't believe she said something like that. 

Even though she doesn't have any feelings for him, yet, but she knows that now she's his wife. She can't just watch him do something by himself.

"So, just because you're my wife, I have to tell everything about what I need to you? Why don't you just mind your own business?" He stands up.

She didn't expect this kind of answer and thought he would say the different answer. She's become silent for a second and before he enters his room,

"At least I offered you my help. Never mind if you don't need it," she said with flat tone because she feels so angry at the time, she can't show her anger to him so she just goes back to her room.

Sehun didn't realize that he said that to her. The fact that he never agrees for this arranged marriage. He just follows his parents because he's their son. One and only son, so he didn't want to be a rebel child who doesn't follow his parents. But he doesn't love her, he thought, and he said to himself that he would never fall in love with her. Never.

But who knows?