Chapter05

SEJEONG POV

Sejeong comes home the next morning. She prefers being silent and doesn't want to ask anything again to him. She comes home and walking towards the kitchen and start cooking for breakfast before he wakes up. She prepared a simple breakfast like eggs and sausage with a healthy salad, Sejeong knows that Sehun would like it.

When she opens the refrigerator to take the eggs, she found a note placed on top an egg;

"I don't think you will ever fully understand how you've touched my life and made me who I am. I don't think you could ever know just how truly special you are that even on the darkest nights you are my brightest star."

Sejeong doesn't understand because she knows that's not the complete sentence and takes the note to her pocket. Before she starts cooking, she takes a plate from the cabinet and found the note again;

"...I don't think you will ever fully comprehend how you've my dreams come true or how you've opened my heart to love and the wonders it can do. You've allowed me to experience something very hard to find unconditional love that exists in my body, soul, and mind..."

She begins curious about the note but she has to finish preparing breakfast before he wakes up. When she cooks the eggs and sausage, she feels something wrong, something that doesn't usually happen. What's the meaning behind these notes?

She prepared the food with a cup of coffee. Yeah, at least she knows that he loves coffee. She places the breakfast on the table and sees another note,

"...I don't think you could ever feel all the love I have to give and I'm sure you'll never realize you've been my will to live. You are an amazing person and without you, I don't know where I'd be. Having you in my life completes and fulfils every part of me."

"What's this? " She thought. These words are beautiful and she feels her heart beating fast. She wouldn't believe if Sehun is the one who wrote and placed these note.

"Would you forgive me, Sejeong-ah?" The voice comes from behind her. And for the first time, he calls her name.

"For what?" She takes a breath and didn't turn around to look at him.

"Because I lied and not telling you the truth."

"Sehun, I don't under-" she turn around and before she finishes her sentence, he's already on his knees,

"Would you marry me? I know we're already married but I want to fix this. I want to have a proper marriage, with someone that I love, someone who never tired to make breakfast for me every morning, although I'm such a jerk to not even say 'thank you for the breakfast' and she's still doing it. And I'm the stupid one who doesn't accept when she offered her help but she's still helping me. And the person is you, Sejeong-ah."

She lost her words but she found it funny because she never sees him being like this.

"I-I don't know..." she answered because she's really doesn't know what to do.

"What do you mean?" Sehun replied.

"I still wonder what's the reason why my body keeps bringing me to this house even though my mouth said no. Why my mouth keeps saying yes when I asked myself 'do I have to go?' when my body denied it. And why do I still care for someone who doesn't care about me at all? Why didn't I just run away? Why do I have to love someone such a jerk like you?" She stopped because she doesn't want to cry.

She feels a pair of hands touch her face and the beautiful eyes that she saw at the restaurant staring at her.

"You know, it's my first time to hear such beautiful words come out from such a beautiful lady and I don't want if she said that words anyone other than me. I know that person like me doesn't deserve someone with a pure heart like her, but at least I'd like to try to fulfil her wish, anything, anytime. And I want to become the very first person who will give her hugs and kisses every morning, every night, every single day for a very long time. She deserves that." She's smiling but can't hold her tears.

Sehun hugs her and she just crying even more.

Suddenly she feels a pair of lips press on her lips. Actually, she's never been kissed before and she steps back.

"What's wrong?" Sehun asked. She doesn't want to tell him about this but she doesn't want to lie either.

"Umm, about that..." she bites her lips,

"Yeah?" He's smirked like he already knows that she's a virgin.

"I-I've... never been..."

"You've never been kissed before so it makes me the first person to feel your soft lips?" she shocked by his words and then she just nodded.

"But my lips not so soft..." Sejeong said and Sehun's laughing at her.

"So, you want me to continue or?"

"P-please, just continue.." and her face becomes red.

"Hahahahaha you're so cute Sejeong-ie!" he teases her and continues to kiss her even more. She never felt so good before.

"Thank you for making me feel special to receive your first kiss and I hope I become the one and only man who will be your first and last kiss." He said.

"But I was wondering how it would feel like if I was being kissed by someone else." She's laughing.

"YAH!" He chases her as she runs away from him.

Now Sejeong's life becomes complete. She begins to trust someone and has the courage to start falling in love again. Their house is no longer quiet, there's full of happiness. She likes to spend the rest of the weekend at home with Sehun and sharing all the books she likes and tells each other an interesting story.

"You know, I like spending my time just stay at home," Sejeong said.

"I know."

"I love books and tea," she continues.

"I know."

"And now, if someone asks me what I like, I'll answer 'I like my home'"

"Why?" Sehun frowned.

"Because the definition of a home on my dictionary is you." She's smiling.

"How can I not love you Sejeong-ah? You're such a great wife, my wife." And he put his hand on her waist and kisses her.

"I love you too, Sehun."

And she believes that he's the one for her.

"Hands are no longer hands. They are caresses. Mouths are no longer mouths. They are kisses. My name is no longer a name, it is a call. And love are no longer love -- love is you."

-Metamorphosis by Lang Leav.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!
And all the Bold lines from Sehun words are from wordnquotes, not mine!