Chapter 5

* the next morning *
Hyerin and Jieun got up earlier than Minji and Taeyu .
" omg there are still fast asleep , have they gone nuts today is a very big day !" exclaimed Jieun . " I know right first let's wake up Minji  she is sleeping like a sloth look ! " exclaimed Hyerin pointing a finger at Minji . They both giggled softly .
" okay I have got a plan , come here " said Hyerin whispering something in jieun's ears .
" very nice sis " said Jieun accepting her evil little plan . Jieun ran to the kitchen  and grabbed a few ice cubes while Hyerin got a glass of half filled water , Jieun put the ice cubes in that water  . * after a few minutes *
Jieun tip toed towards Minji's bed and poured the glass of ice cold water on her face .
" ahhh! What the hell was that , what the fuck did you guys do ????" shouted Minji on top of her voice . They both started laughing like idiots.
" What the hell is happening here ? " said a voice from the door . The three turned their heads in the direction of the voice .
" omgf it's Taeyu we are dead meat now !" exclaimed Hyerin softly . "Taeyu help me they are bullying me " said Minji with a child like voice .
" omg how am I going to handle these two dumbasses and one crybaby  the rest of my life god please take me,"said Taeyu to herself . " by the way how the heck did you two get up so early in the morning  ?" questioned Taeyu .
" we take our job very seriously " said Jieun  , Hyerin nodding her head in  agreement. " okay whatever now you lazybutt get your ass up and make breakfast while I get ready for today's work " said Taeyu leaving the room .
" why do I always get bullied and be a bully target for you two ?? " questioned Minji . " cause you don't have any sense of humour " said Hyerin . Both of them started laughing again losing their senses .
Hi suckas ! Hope you enjoy the story. My life sucks to the core I don't have any idea why I'm alive . Ahh I have many life problems but there is no one who would like to listen to me . Please read the next chapter for now goodbye and good luck .