Chapter 11

They reached the place where Yeong had asked them to arrive . They saw him standing in the middle with a greeting smile "ago  ladies " he exclaimed as he  came near the girls
" back off bitch " Hyerin exclaimed
" ahh okay I understand " he said backing off . " I guess you didn't hear me clear I said alone and I see three idiots behind you " , he exclaimed furiously. The girls looked  behind . " who ??" Questioned Jieun . " Mason Tyler and that little guy Lee " he said with a smirk 😏. " he's not Little you ugly bitch " said Minji balling her fists . " hey girls do you copy , " lee said interrupting the conversation with Yeong . " youngest not the only guy there he has his group of friends waiting with a gun " .
" didn't u here the little guy run ! " he exclaimed . " what the - " Minji said
" no time for cursing Minji " said Taeyu grabbing her hand . While Jieun and Hyerin ran together , they hit behind two cars . They repeatedly shot the car , each girl took a chance to shoot .  Tyler Mason and Lee joined Lee had a sniper that was the task given to him by Tyler .
All of them were busy attacking yeong s men . His men were endless  they kept on appearing . Well , death stroll is one of the biggest mafia group to exist this would be expected from an organisation that is top amongst the international crime gangs .
" guys ! I am going to call for backup we need more hands" lee shouts as he held one of the man's breast breaking it in process he then quickly contacted the headquarters through his earpiece and requested for more agents .
This continued on for about 15 minutes Hyerin and Jieun noticed that no men were coming towards them so they quietly strolled towards Yeong Who had been fighting with lee .
Lee was quick to notice the two girls who approached Yeong from the back . He hastily threw a kick at yeong to distract him.
Before the girls could do anything . Yeong fell to the ground as he clutched his leg . His face showed pain and fear . His hands were covered in blood they realise that someone had already shot him in the leg .
They looked around to see who it was and spotted a purple haired male in the distance with a gun pointing towards Yeong .
he was followed by six other men who shot at yeongs men . The girls stopped death at  their tracks
All of yeongs men were down .

To be continued
How are u my dear sweet pies I hope you're life's  good . I know it sucks as usual for me so sorry that I couldn't update more I have exams coming up and this is the only time that I get to spend time with my mobile I miss you guys so much I might update another chapter right now but I don't know .
Okay goodbye and have a nice day sayo fucking Nara