Chapter 10

The girls reached their house along with the twins siblings and Lee . All of them plopped down on the sofa , exhaustion visible in their actions . No one uttered a word .
" are you sure about this ?" Mason asked being the first one to break the silence . " yeah Mason , we are sure " confirmed Jieun as she rubbed her eyes sleepily . Mason exchanged doubting looks with Tyler .
" honesty , I'm scared " said Minji . "don't worry Minji I'm there for you we all are there for you there's nothing to be scared " lee tried to comfort the worried girl . They all were confused about today's challenge .
" okay guys ! Now all we need is a plan" exclaimed Tyler .
" what plan ? He had asked us to come alone " said Hyerin . " yeah she's right, we don't want anyone else to get hurt " said Taeyu accepting the fact made by Hyerin . " we can't just stand there and watch you guys getting hurt " Tyler added,
The girls exchanged looks and nodded , "okay "said Taeyu .
" so the plan is : You guys arrive there at time , follow what Yeong instructed you to do . Meanwhile Mason and I will be waiting in a black car , outside the building, we will have earpieces through which we can communicate."
Everyone nodded their head in approval. Then Minji turned to Lee "then what about Lee ???" She asked
" I have something special for him " Tyler said with a smirk setting on this face .

To be continued, read more to find out what Tyler has for lee
Hey my dear sweet pies I misse you guys a lot enjoy life bye