Chapter 3

Harry rushed out the door. He jumped in his car and took off. He had no idea where he was going. He just wanted to get as far away from Louis as possible. The tears streaming down his face were blinding his view. He could barely see while driving. He seen a cafe up ahead and pulled into it. He stopped the car and just sat there, trying to compose himself. He pulled out his phone. He dialed his friend Julia's number and pressed call.

"Hey Harry.", she answered, sounding a bit cautious.

"Hey, I'm at the cafe a few blocks from my place.", Harry said.

Julia knew he wanted her to come down so she simply responded,"Be there in 5." and hung up.

He got out of his car and walked into the diner. He got a booth in the back, watching the door and waiting for Julia to arrive. He seen her walk in and waved her back. She made her way to Harry and sat down across from him. She looked him in the eyes. They were red-rimmed and glassy from crying.

"I'm sorry, Haz. I shouldn't have told you.", Julia spoke up.

"S'not your fault..", Harry whispered through tears.

"Have you tried talking to Louis about it?", Julia asked.

Harry shook his head no.

Just then the waitress came up to their table.

"Hello, I'm Sarah and ill be your waitress this afternoon. What can I get you?", she asked, with a smile.

Julia looked at Harry and just shrugged his shoulders.

"Two bowls of chocolate ice cream please. With chocolate syrup and extra sprinkles.", Julia answered politely. Sarah nodded her head and went to get their ice cream.

"Really? Ice cream?", Harry asked, with a small smile on his face.

"It's a girl thing. It'll help.", Julia answered.

"Do I look like a girl to you?"

"You'd be surprised, Styles.", she joked with a grin on her face. Harry just shook his head and chuckled.

Time went by quick at the diner. Julia had to leave so Harry told her to go and he'd get the bill. He was surprised no fans had shown up. The waitress walked over and this was the first time Harry had really gotten a good look at her. She had short black hair down to her shoulder with side bangs. There were little streaks of blonde in her hair where the black was fading. Harry figured she must dye it. She had gorgeous blue eyes. She was tall too but not exactly as tall as him. She handed him the bill and he paid her. Just as she was about to walk away an idea popped in his head. He called her back over.

"Yes?", she asked politely as Harry stood up.

"I was hoping that maybe I could get your number?", he asked with a cheeky grin.

She blushed and nodded. He handed her the receipt and she wrote her number on it. She handed back to him and Harry gave her a wink and walked out. Harry knew he wasnt interested in her but he wanted to somehow get back at Louis for not mentioning Eleanor. The only thing he could think of was getting a girlfriend too. Even if he didn't genuinely like her. Sarah just happened to fall into that slot. Harry got into his car and drove over to Zayn's house. He didn't want to face Louis quite yet. He pulled up in Zayn's driveway and walked right into his house. Zayn was sitting in the living room watching TV with Niall.

"What's up mate?", Zayn said, looking away from the TV.

"Wanted to get out of the house.", Harry answered as he sat down beside Zayn. Niall was sitting on the floor in front of Zayn, totally absorbed in whatever was on the telly.

"Where's Lou?", Niall spoke up, not taking his eyes off of the TV.

"Don't know, don't care.", Harry responded.

Zayn threw him a questioning glance but Harry ignored him. He pulled out his phone and texted Sarah.

"Want to meet for coffee tomorrow? :)"

"Sure. :)" , she answered.

And that was that.