Chapter 6

Harry saw Sarah pull up to the front of the hospital. Paparazzi were out but didn't think anything of it. They were just sitting there, waiting for whenever Harry might come out. Well, they were about to get their show. He pulled up the hood on his jacket and ran out of the hospital doors towards Sarah's car. Instantly the paparazzi jumped up and their cameras started flashing. Harry ran as fast as he could. Sarah reached over and threw the passenger door open and Harry jumped in, shutting it.

"Go, go, go.", Harry shouted.

Sarah hit the gas pedal and sped off out of the hospital parking lot. Once they pulled out onto the highway Sarah slowed down a bit. Harry took a deep breath and ran his hand through his hair. That was starting to get exhausting.

"Thanks a lot for picking me up.", Harry spoke.

"No problem. Where am I taking you?", Sarah replied.

"Well, I kind of don't want to go home so..", Harry answered.

"I get ya. My place it is.", she said.

After that the car filled with silence and Harry shut his eyes. About five minutes later Sarah pulled off and stopped. Harry opened his eyes and realized they were in a parking lot in front of a store. He threw her a questioning glance.

She shrugged her shoulders,"I figured we could get some snacks and a movie?"

He nodded and they both go out of the car. Harry pulled the sunglasses he had out of his pocket and put them on. He made sure his hood was up and put his head down as he followed Sarah into the store.

As they were looking through the movies he could see a few people snapping photos. Not paparazzi though. He hastily picked out a movie and ushered Sarah towards the snacks. They got a tub of ice cream and some candy. He walked in a quick pace to the check out. People were starting to notice who he was and the paparazzi were sure to be here soon. He was getting nervous. They hurriedly checked out and Harry grabbed Sarah's hand as he began running to the car. A few paparazzi were outside and snapped a few pictures. Harry and Sarah jumped into the car and Sarah pulled out as fast as she could.

15 minutes later the arrived at Sarah's flat. They got out of the car and carried the bags from the store up. Once they got inside the situated everything and got comfortable on the couch. Sarah had her legs pulled up on the couch and Harry was sitting next to her. His legs were half on the couch and half off. Sarah started the movie and they sat there contently without talking for a good 45 minutes, just enjoying the movie.

Harry kind of felt bad for what he was doing to Sarah. He just wanted a change. He knew he was kind of using her to get back at Louis but he did really like her in the best friend sort of way. He wasn't sure what her thoughts were on what they had. He decided to find out. He sat up and looked at Sarah. She looked over at him and smiled but turned her head to the tv. He grabbed her chin gently and turned her head towards him. He started to lean in and just as he got to her lips Sarah put her finger on his and pushed back lightly.

Harry opened his eyes and looked at her.

"What are you doing?", she asked calmly.

"Uh..well I was going to kiss you.", he answered, nervously.

She shifted her body so she was facing Harry.

"And why is that?", she asked.

"Because..I like you?", Harry replied.

She chuckled, "Harry, you and I both know you don't."

Harry tried to answer her as he shook his head no but she stopped him.

"I'm not dumb. I may look it but I'm not.", she said with a smile.

He looked at her, eyes wide. He didn't know what to say.

"Just tell me why you ever asked for my number in the first place. I promise I won't get mad.", She spoke.

Harry took a deep breath and said, "Louis got a girlfriend..he never told me about her and I only found out because of pictures from the paps..I wanted to get back at him..you just happened to be there..I'm really sorry."

She nodded,"It's fine Harry, honestly. Why didn't Louis tell you?"

Harry shook his head,"I dont know. It really hurt. He flipped out on me when he seen the pictures of me and you. He said it hurt him but he didn't even stop to consider how I felt about him and Eleanor."

He was starting to cry. Sarah brushed a tear off his cheek.

"Love sucks doesn't it?", she answered.

Harry look suprised,"I don't love Louis..he's just my best friend..thats it..", Harry stammered.

"You, me and everybody else in this world both know that you in Louis are unconditionally inlove with each other.", Sarah said, looking Harry straight in the eye.

At that moment he knew without a doubt he was inlove with Louis. He just was sure if Louis loved him back.