Chapter 5

Beep..Beep..Beep. Harry couldn't figure out what that annoying noise was. He opened his eyes and squiented. The room was really bright and was making the headache Harry had even worse. He opened his eyes

slowly and looked around. The room was all white and there were machines by his bed. He realized he was in a hospital bed. Just as he started to sit up the door opened and in walked Niall, Zayn, and Liam.

"Harry! You're awake!", Niall exclaimed, as he ran over to Harry to help him sit up.

"How you feeling bud?", Zayn asked.

"Okay I guess. Got a bit of a headache. Why am I in here though?", Harry asked.

They all put their heads down and awkwardly stood their as Harry looked at them expectantly.

Liam walked over to Harry,"Well, Louis said you guys were talking and you just ran to the bathroom and were throwing up bad. You passed out."

"Oh..", Harry answered, sounding ashamed.

"They aren't sure why though. They're thinking it might've just been something you ate.", Zayn added.

That made Harry feel better. He didnt know what he would've done if they would've figured out Harry had started this in a way.

"Where's Louis?", Harry asked.

"Uhm, he's a not here", Niall answered, awkwardly.

By the way Niall and the rest of the boys were asking Harry knew exactly where Louis was. He was with her. Harry felt like he was going to throw up. He had to hold it in. He couldn't throw up it in front of the boys. He took a few deep breaths and looked at the boys. They looked kind of worried.

"When did they say I can leave?", Harry asked.

"The doctor said he wanted to talk to you one on one before he let you go.", Liam answered.

Harry's stomach sank. He had a bad feeling about this.

"Will you go get him for me?", Harry asked. The boys nodded and all three of them went out to get the doctor.

5 minutes later the doctor walked in the room alone. He pulled a seat over beside Harry's bed and sat down.

"Hi Harry. I'm Dr. Green. It's very nice to meet you.", the doctor spoke. Harry just nodded, to scared to speak.

"I have a few things I'd like to discuss with you Mr. Styles. First of, what have you been told about what we think is going on with you?", Dr. Green asked.

"That..uhm..it was something I ate that made me..uhm..throw up.", Harry answered nervously.

The doctor sighed and took a deep breath and looked Harry in the eyes as he spoke, "You and I both know that's not true."

Harry gulped but nodded.

"I know you are suffering from bulimia Harry. I want to help you get the treatment you need to recover.", Dr. Green said.

All the blood drained from Harry's face. He didn't want to go through treatment. He just wanted to continue living life the way he's been doing it.

"I need your approval before I can do anything.", the doctor said, interrupting Harry's thoughts.

"I..I don't want treatment.", Harry spoke softly.

The doctor sighed and stood up,"I highly suggest you think long and hard about this. You need this Harry. I have informed your management."

Harry couldn't believe this was happening. The doctor walked out and Harry sat there, stunned. Zayn, Niall, and Liam walked in along with a nurse.

"Hello Mr.Styles. Just want to give you one last check over and you will be released to go home.", the nurse spoke.

The boys smiled at him. They obviously didn't know the truth about why Harry was in the hospital.

"You guys can leave. You looked exhausted. I can call somebody for a ride.", Harry spoke, his voice a little shaky.

"No. We'll wait and take you home.", Liam answered.

Harry shook his head,"No. Please go home. For me? I know somebody who will pick me up and I really want to see them."

The boys hesitated but nodded and gave Harry good-bye hugs and shuffled out of the door.

The nurse finished her check up and discharged Harry. He picked up his phone and dialed a number.

"Hey Sarah. I'm down at the hospital. Would you come and pick me up please? Be careful and pull up as close as you can. Don't get out of the car just wait for me to come out. The paps'll probably be out. Maybe a few fans.", Harry spoke fast.

"Okay. Ill be there as soon as i can.", Sarah answered and that ended their call.