Chapter 5 - Valentine's Night

Valentine's Day 1962

Lee and Ari's villa

As Ari was getting out his suit from a day's work; Lee lit some candles and scattered rose petals over the bedroom. When Ari entered, his jaw dropped at the sight that met his eyes. Lee lay on the bed in a white, lace nightie, with some red lipstick on. She reminded Ari of Marilyn Monroe, except with dark hair. 

"Wow Caroline" Ari joked as he joined his love on the bed. Lee giggled. "Well Mr Onassis, it is Valentines night" Lee reminded him. Ari leaned forward and kissed Lee for the first time. When they rolled over, they kissed passionately. Together, they passionately made love. 

Afterwards, they lay under the covers. "My God Ari" Lee laughed. Ari laughed at his new girlfriend. "That was amazing" Lee added. "This was the best Valentine's night I've ever had" Ari smiled, propping himself up on one arm. "How was Athina? Like, was she a good wife?" Lee asked, her smile fading. Ari thought. 

"She was nice. She gave me two beautiful children. But I love you more than her" Ari smiled. He tried to little as possible about his ex-wife; especially on Valentine's Night and he was courting the most powerful woman in the world's sister.