chapter 4

Yoohoo~~! Anybody reading up to this point? I dunno, I wanna feel if ther IS someone reading this story from my crazy imagination. Maybe ill continue if ther really is someone who likes this story.....poor author, talking to herself XD

well no more chatter~ enjoyyy!

Chapter 4

Lady Charmer

“Lady Charmer? That’s what you think of me?” He said, amused.

I said that aloud? How embarrassing.

“Well, it’s not like you don’t charm all those girls being crazy over you…” I mumbled.

“Well, I’m impressed. You don’t seem to be affected by me.” He said.

“I’m immune to the likes of you now.” I mumbled.

“Elizabeth, why won’t you take me around now?” he said.

“Fine. Good thing you showed up early. Or else, while I’m touring you around, girls would be following you everywhere. Wait, if you showed up late, a different girl will get the job…. How unlucky of me…” I said.

“Good thing I came early.”

“Come again?” I said. I didn’t hear him clear enough because we were standing near the waterfall.

“Nothing.” He smiled wide at me.

I admit, he’s cute. But I wont get crazy over him just because of that. Have I ever described him? Tall, porcelain skin, dark chestnut brown hair, green eyes that sparkled when he smiled, a dimple appearing in his cheek.

“This is the man-made forest.... and this is the greenery, and that is our school's broadcast room, and.........” I droned on an on. But while I was touring him, he kept on talking to me, asking certain questions about my life, chatting me. Finding that he exhausted me. But I won't lie, I actually enjoyed his company. The melodic assortment of voices started to sing, meaning we had to go start class already. I headed to my room, and noticed that lady charmer is just steps away from me. I whirled around and gave him a stare.

“Should'nt you go to your class now?” I said

“That's what I'm doing now.” he said, shrugging.

“Like I'd believe you, let me see your schedule.”

He handed it to me, and my jaw dropped. We had exactly the same schedule. Right down to our extra classes, he picked every single one that I did.

“wha- what on-?” I stammered.

He started to walk, taking the schedule from my limp hand.

“I think we would want to go to class now little lady, unless you want a tardy slip later on.” he said with a smirk, his back on me, his hand holding the schedule raised, wagging it to me. I didn't need to look, I know he IS smirking there. I could practically hear it from his voice.

I relunctantly followed him to our class.

I opened the door, and entered the class room first. The arrogant jerk seemed to hove gotten lost. Serves him right for going ahead without me.

Then, while I was in front, I noticed that a small ball was heading right for me, just the size for a virus bomb, sleep bomb or a stink bomb. I didn't want any of them. It was shooting toward me, getting dangerously close. The only reason I wasn't hit right away is because the room is large, and the one who set it to hit me seemed to be from the very back of the classroom. I closed my eyes, hands in front of me in a defensive pose.

Please, help! Defend me!

I heard the rattle of the automatic doors opening, and Lancelot appearing there, eyes wide with surprise, a split second before the bomb hit, exploded. I heard it hit something, and there was a shower of rainbow colored light all around me. Most of them gold and pale violet. It died down, and I remember standing there, dazed, noticing Ezekiel standing in his seat, mouth slightly open, and Lancelot still in the doorway, a similar expression plastered in his face. I took note of the complete silence for a second, before everything turned black again. I had a faint memory of warm arms that enveloped me, catching me before I hit the ground.

 _____________________________

~Lancelot~

What just happened? There's no trick to that was there? I saw it, I'm sure of it, only few can see the colored trails of magic. And those colored trails indicate a person's status. What I saw was a myriad of different colors, blending together in harmony. It was beautiful, captivating, mesmerizing. But from the colors, you can easily indicate the pale violet and gold colors. The colors of royalty and power... immense power. I looked at her unconcious form, trying to figure out why she had those colors. I caught her before she hit the ground.

“I can take care of her from this point, prince Lancelot of Geotrina kingdom.”

I heard gasps of the female students. I looked up, and met the eyes of a boy. Prince of this kingdom, Marina kingdom, Ezekiel. It was easy to figure out, since I saw the family crest hidden in his sleeve, where all royal children wear their bracelets. Men had a bracelet of pure gold, wide and flat. The family crest in the middle, and engravings of the element the kingdom ruled upon most. In his, I saw engravings of curve lines, overlapping each other, swirling around each other, showing waves. In mine, I had engravings of circle around a circle, symbolizing the earth. For the Heath kingdom, they had flickering fires engraved. While for the Aeria kingdom, the kingdom that floats above the seas fo Marina kingdom, They had puffs of air engraved. The Azalea kingdom, has power over the energy of all things, which is the common explanation for the abilities of the people residing there. Most of them can manipulate certain energies according to their capabilities. Their engraving, is the combination of all the symbols of each kingdom, symbolizing their power over everything. The only difference is that for the kingdom's princesses, their bracelet's were made of platinum.

“What is your relation to her that you can assume control in taking care of her right now?” I challenged him.

Hi eyes narrowed, a clear indication that he was annoyed with me.

“And what gives you the right?” He retorted.

“She was my tour guide, and the principal also told me to take care of her.”

“How dare you just call her a tour guide! I know you are royalty, prince, but you must still observe proper manners in front of a princess!” He spat.

There were gasps all around the room. Even I was shocked by the news. The prince seemed to realize what he just said, and something is telling me that no one was supposed to find out about her. I looked at her serene face, and couldn't believe that she was a princess. That must explain the pale violet color that appeared before, the color of royals. I stared at her features, and saw the mixtures of different kingdoms on her. The chestnut brown hair of Geotrinans, the deep blue colors of her eyes that captured me when I met her, was of Marinians, the lightness of her body, a main feature of Aerians, considering they can fly, and the red lips, a feature of a Heathrian maiden. These combination of features, was a unique feature for a royalty......... specifically,.... an Azalean princess.

“She is the heir of Marina kingdom,” he said, quietly.

Marina kingdom? But her features...... I guess it must be a coincidence, especially since Azalea only has on princess, and she is already coronated. I scooped her up, princess style, and brought her to the clinic, ignoring the prince's protests. Somehow, I was captivated by her.

I woke up in the familiar pink room, making my head ache. I havent been able to receive the deliveries from 3 days before, I guess I ordered too much. I remembered the events, and wondered why I was attacked again. I mean, did I do something that they had to have a grudge on me?