Chapter 1

Author's Note
Hey guys, this is my first book
Hope you like it.

*********************************************************************
Pic of Alexis above^

Alexis POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
"Ugh!"
Today is the first day of my last year in school. Ugh Monday's, sooo fun. Note the sarcasm, Dang it,my new year's resolution was no sarcasm,and I'm already failing.That's great. Dang it! Again? I need a new resolution, maybe one that's easier to accomplish.

"BREAKFAST'S READY!" I hear after finishing my morning routine. Yay food! I love food, if I could marry it I would, but when I was 6 and I mentioned my dream to my mom, she said I need a proper man who can take care of me instead of a stack of pancakes and maple syrup, but who needs a man? The only thing I need is chocolate and cake in life and I'll be good to go.

Anyways, I remember my dad will be down there as well ruining every morning of mine,like he always does,I mean is it the guy's life mission to ruin my day, does he really not have anything better to be doing? Like I dunno maybe living his own life and staying out of mine. Incase you haven't noticed yet, I absolutely loathe him. He acts all nice and 'dad-like' in front of my mom, and then starts treating me like trash the minute she's gone. Like if I was with both my parents, you would think that he loves me, but it's all just a cover up for who he really is.

At least school is an escape, I leave the house and hop into my Mercedes and start the drive to school. I slow down as soon as I see a parking space in front of the main doors. Wow, today is my lucky day. I walk through the double doors and head to my locker, where I just know Veronica will be. Roni has been my best friend since we were in diapers. Since then, we've been inseparable, we've done everything together.

"Lexi, aren't you excited that this is our last year in this hellhole" she says with a big smile on her face. She was always the bubbly one out of both of us. I honestly don't know how she can be so happy all the time.

"Yea..... I guess"

Just then, Xander and his friends walk down the hall. They are the biggest players in the school. All of the girls stop to stare and gawk as they walk by, but I can't help but roll my eyes. I mean ya he's got bold hazel eyes and is extremely handsome but he's THE biggest player. He doesn't date. I see a new girl around him like every day. I just don't get why everyone thinks that they can be the one person to change his player ways. He clearly isn't changing anytime soon, so why bother? Girls these days are unbelievable.

—————————————————————————————————————————————
A/N:
Hope you guys liked the first chapter, sorry it was really short. My sister helped me write part of it. Anyways I'll be updating soon.

cutehuskies29