Chapter 2

Pic of Xander above^

Alexis POV

Xander locked eyes with me for a second and a weird tingly feeling shot up my spine. He then winked. He winked. The stupid boy thought I was gonna fall for that like every other girl. Idiot. I rolled my eyes at him and I swear I saw a flash of hurt go through his eyes before it was gone again.

Soon enough lunch rolled by. I walked into the cafeteria and started heading towards the table that Roni and I sit at every day. As I walked past Xander's table, I could feel everyone at that table's eyes burning holes through the back of my head, but I refused to look their way. I simply held my head up high like I didn't care, but on the inside, my eyes were itching to look in their direction and ask why they decided today of all days to stare at me.

I got to the table and see that Roni is already there, looking at something on her phone.

"Hey, whatcha looking at?" I asked wearily.

"Nothing" she said it too quickly. I looked at her suspiciously before focusing on my food.

"What are you gonna do for your birthday?" She asks

"Nothing" I said mocking her previous answer.

"Are you serious! Your birthday is this Friday and you're telling me that you are gonna do nothing? Nuh uh! No way. I am going to throw a big party for you and invite everyone in the grade!"

"You would never! You know how much I hate birthday parties"

"Please please please please!"

"No"

"Please!"

"No"

"Fine then, if you don't agree then I will tell your parents that you were the one who broke that glass frame"

"Don't you dare"

" I will if you don't agree"

"Fine then, you can throw this stupid party if it means so much to you"

"Yay" she squealed getting the attention of tables near ours, including Xander's.

—————————————————————————————————————————————
A/N:
Hey guys, finally finished chapter two yay! Chapter 3 here I come!

cutehuskies29