Chapter 2: Dancing With The Devil

*Tell me what you think so far.. Is it sounding good?*

About 10 minutes later Mallory knocks on the office door. A harsh mean voice answers on the other side. "Yes?" Sounding a bit irritated. Mallory slowly opens the door and with her shaky breaths she looks at Venable sitting there locking their eyes on each other.
"Can we talk?" She says with a smirk on her face. "Can't it wait until or meeting?" Venable stares her down with a grim smile tugging at her lips. Mallory looking at her shakes her head no... Venable yells at her and Mallory resigns the question and makes her wait I til the meeting. As Mal walks out her breaths a body shakes.

About an hour later Mallory is summond to Venable office, but of course she won't come in empty handed. She had a plan, now the question is will it work or not? "Sit down please" Venable says point her cane towards the chair in front of her desk. Mallory continues to stand while Mina circles her like a vulture about to go for its prey.

"I'd rather stand.." She says with a shaky voice. Mina then takes her cane pushing Mal onto the sofa, Mallory lets out a quiet moan. "I am going to teach you some manners Mallory.." Venable trails off all Mal can do is stare. Standing up again Mina looks at her a bit annoyed, "Sit the fuck down!" She shouts walking to her.

"No Venable, I'll stand..."

"You will address me as Ms. Venable, and only as that..."

"Venable..." Mal says taking this as a chance to take away her authority while they are alone.

Getting extremely annoyed Mina pushes Mal by the throat against the wall with her cane. Mall lets out a small moan... "What the fuck was that?" Mina says annoyed. "Nothing..."

Mina then presses her cane harder so Mallory can't breathe. "Now if you had powers you wouldn't be so helpless.." Mal then starts to levitate her body watching Venable stumble back dropping her cane. "What the fuck are you?" She says... "I told you I'm a witch..." She tells her grabbing her can handing it to her

"T- thank you.."

Watching her stand back up Mal circles her telling her that she has more power that could heal her back.. Not believing her Mal pushes her against the wall taking her cane. "Please let me go.." She begs. Mal unzips her dress just enough to see it and Mina kicks at her missing. Placing her hand over her back she instantly heals it straightening her spine zipping her dress walking away with the cane.

"Now if you walk to me without the cane you have to let me go without a punishment and lets me show you something, if you fall... You can have your cane and do whatever you want to me... And I won't say anything about it." Mal says.. Mina shaking walking to her suprised.

"How is this possible?"

Mal ignores the question, "let me show you something" she says grabbing Mina's waist. "Close your eyes..." After some convincing she finally does so, they both lift off the ground. "Once you feel it you can open them.."

"Feel what?"

"You'll see.." Some moments later she still didn't open them... Mall lightly bites her neck, opening her eyes... "What the fuck did you just bite me?"

"You weren't paying attention..."

Mina a bit shaky, "why are you shaking?" Mal says softly... "What?"
"Well anytime I'm around you... You get nervous... Why?" Approaching her lips.

"Don't" she says nervously.

"Why? You broken?.... Someone hurt you?.... Or break your heart?"

"Stop talking now!" She shouts.

"Fine" Mal pulls her closer kissing her. Mina pulls away breaking the kiss.

"Don't... No one... No one has ever touched me like that." Hesitates saying the next part. "Do it again... Mallory" Mal kisses her introducing her tounge as Mina wraps her arms around her moaning a little.

*Note* I figured I would tease y'all a bit.. ❤😘👻 you'll see what's next next chapter!

*p.s.* hope you guys like it..  Please give feed back...